Market Overview

I think you’ll love what you hear,
what you’ll see and the opportunities
that will be set before you.
- Jon Najarian
GET TICKETS

UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Sunoco Logistics Partners LP On Expanding Marcellus And Utica Footprints

Share:

In a report published Friday, Stifel analyst Selman Akyol upgraded the rating on Sunoco Logistics Partners LP (NYSE: SXL) from Hold to Buy, and named a $56.00 price target.

In the report, Stifel noted, “Sunoco Logistics Partners posted another strong quarter and their growth continues with 13 successful open seasons and one project currently being developed. We believe the partnership continues to benefit from the inflow of crude oil particularly into south Texas and is starting to benefit from the abundance of ethane with Mariner West ramping up. Additionally, we see the announced Mariner East 2 project and Marcus Hook buildout as indicators the partnership sees room for expansion in the Marcellus and Utica plays. Given the backlog of projects and consistent distribution growth/coverage, we are raising our rating to Buy from Hold. We are establishing a $56 rounded target price, which is based on our FY15 DPU estimate of $1.775 and a targeted yield of 3.2%. We highlight a comp group from SXL trades at a 2.9% yield, which we think provides additional upside as SXL delivers consistent growth. Price appreciation of 15.7% combined with its current yield of 3.2% provides investors a total return potential of approximately 18.9%.”

Sunoco Logistics Partners LP closed on Thursday at $48.40.

Latest Ratings for SXL

DateFirmActionFromTo
Apr 2017ReinstatesBuyBuy
Feb 2017UpgradesNeutralBuy
Dec 2016UpgradesSector PerformOutperform

View More Analyst Ratings for SXL
View the Latest Analyst Ratings

Posted-In: Selman Akyol StifelAnalyst Color Upgrades Analyst Ratings

 

Related Articles (SXL)

View Comments and Join the Discussion!

Latest Ratings

StockFirmActionPT
BSXMaintains45.0
CLMaintains68.0
HPMaintains75.0
KMBMaintains145.0
AMNMaintains60.0
View the Latest Analytics Ratings
Don't Miss Any Updates!
News Directly in Your Inbox
Subscribe to:
Benzinga Trading Daily
Get pre-market outlook, mid-day update and after-market roundup emails in your inbox.
Market in 5 Minutes
Everything you need to know about the market - quick & easy.
Daily Analyst Rating
A summary of each day’s top rating changes from sell-side analysts on the street.
Thank You

Thank you for subscribing! If you have any questions feel free to call us at 1-877-440-ZING or email us at vipaccounts@benzinga.com

NVIDIA Posts Record Revenue

Smithfield Foods Posts Higher Q3 Earnings