Market Overview

RBC Sets Likelihoods For Dendreon Sale Possibilities Moving Forward, Cuts Target To $3

Related DNDN
8-K From Dendron Shows Approval For Order Authorizing Sale Transaction To Valeant
Form 8-K Shows Dendreon Debtors Determined Not To Select Stalking Horse Bid

RBC Capital's Michael Yee issued a note on shares of Dendreon (NASDAQ: DNDN) Wednesday morning suggesting the company's "best and easiest" solution for the company.

Yee said a Dendreon sale price would likely not be much higher than where the stock is currently priced. He feels the company's lofty enterprise value will likely be the reason for this.

The RBC analyst placed a 70 percent likelihood Dendreon shares will remain at current levels or fall markedly lower to $1 over the long term. He placed a 30 percent chance Dendreon could announce a partnership within Europe or sell assets, pushing shares into the $3-4 range.

Yee maintains a Sector Perform rating on shares of Dendreon. He lowered his price target from $5 to $3.

Dendreon shares last traded up 0.7 percent to $2.79.

Latest Ratings for DNDN

Nov 2014Roth CapitalUpgradesSellNeutral
Oct 2014CitigroupMaintainsSell
Aug 2014Credit SuisseMaintainsNeutral

View More Analyst Ratings for DNDN
View the Latest Analyst Ratings

Posted-In: Analyst Color News Asset Sales M&A Analyst Ratings


Related Articles (DNDN)

View Comments and Join the Discussion!