GameStop Shares Continue Higher as Fleet of Analysts Boost Price Targets Following Q4 Beat
Shares of GameStop (NYSE: GME) are up nearly 6 percent Monday afternoon as investors are continuing to pile in following strong Q4 results but weak guidance from the company on Thursday morning. GameStop shares closed last week's trading session up more than 5 percent.
Helping bulls in the stock this week are a number of sell-side analysts who have raised their price targets on GameStop. Below are the target changes from Monday morning:
- Piper Jaffray raised target from $28 to $36, Overweight maintained;
- Sterne Agee target raised from $30 to $35, Buy maintained;
- Janney Capital target from $32 to $39, Buy maintained;
- Ascendiant Capital target from $29 to $34, Buy maintained, and
- Moness, Crespi, Hardt (one of the only firms with a Sell on GameStop shares) price target raised from $13 to $20.
Latest Ratings for GME
|Dec 2016||Standpoint Research||Upgrades||Hold||Buy|
|Dec 2016||Mizuho||Initiates Coverage On||Buy|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.