Myanmar Telecoms Industry Report 2022-2027: Marked Slowdown in Tower Infrastructure Rollout
DUBLIN, March 21, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Myanmar Telecoms Industry Report - 2022-2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The second edition of this report provides analyses of revenue and market forecasts as well as statistics of the Myanmar telecoms industry including market sizing, 5-year forecasts, market insights, key telecom trends, 5G and also features the following:
- Overall Telecommunications Market by Major Operators
- Telco Operators Profile, Revenue and EBITDA Mix
- Mobile Subscribers & Revenue Market Overview and Forecasts
- Spectrum Holdings
- IoT Market Overview
- Telecoms Infrastructure Review: Towers, backbone fibre, submarine cables & data centres
- Broadband Subscribers & Revenue Market Overview and Forecasts
- National Broadband Network Detailed Market Overview and Forecasts
- Thematics / Opportunities relating to 5G, M&A and e-Commerce
- Telco M&A Transaction Database
Key Report Benefits:
Imagine following a trader who earns a full-time income trading options... Now you can. Click to Find Out How!
ENTER TO WIN $500 IN STOCK OR CRYPTO
Enter your email and you'll also get Benzinga's ultimate morning update AND a free $30 gift card and more!
- Benefit from the latest market opportunities
- Understand the threats to your operations and investments and protect your company against future risks
- Gain insights on emerging trends supporting, enhancing or disrupting your activities in the market
- Get a full view of the competitive landscape to assess your market position.
- Forecasts as a key input for successful budgeting and strategic business planning in the telecoms market
- Target business opportunities and risks in the telecoms sector through our reviews of latest industry trends, regulatory changes and major deals, projects and investments
- Assess the activities, strategy and market position of your competitors, partners and clients via the Operators Profiles
- Military coup impacting foreign direct investments
- New 15% tax on Internet data (mobile and fixed)
- Telenor's market exit from Myanmar is expected to be finalised in 2022 with the Lebanon headquartered M1 Group and the Shwe Byain Phyu Group expected to take over the operations.
- Marked slowdown in tower infrastructure rollout.
- Mytel growth in both mobile broadband services
The publisher expects the Myanmar telecommunications industry to remain steady thanks to the defensiveness nature of the industry, amid the political uncertainties and an uncertain economic outlook due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Key Statistics
1.1 Myanmar's Population & Households
1.2 2021 Military Coup
1.3 Myanmar's Economy
1.4 Myanmar's GDP
2 COVID-19 IMPACT
3 Overall Telecommunications Market, 2015-2027
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Historical Telecommunications Market Revenue, 2015-2021
3.3 Overall Telecommunications Market Forecast, 2020-2027
3.4 Telecommunications Market Capital Expenditure, 2015-2027
4 Telecommunications Operators Profile
4.1 Myanmar Post and Telecommunications Profile
4.2 Telenor Myanmar
4.3 Ooredoo Myanmar Profile
4.5 Other Players Profile
4.5.1 Yatanarpon Teleport
4.5.2 5BB Broadband
4.5.3 Other Broadband Providers
5 Mobile market
5.1 Mobile Subscribers Historical and Forecast, 2015-2027
5.2 Mobile Revenue Historical and Forecast, 2015-2027
5.3 Spectrum Holdings
5.4 Mobile Download Data and Pricing Trends
5.5 Mobile Speed Tests
5.6 Internet of Things (IoT)
6 Broadband Market
6.1 Fixed Broadband Subscribers Historical, 2015-2021
6.2 Fixed Broadband Subscribers Forecast, 2020-2027
7 Fixed Telecommunications Infrastructure Investments
7.1 Fixed Digital Infrastructure
7.1.1 Domestic Fibre Infrastructure
7.1.2 FTTH - 6m premises to go
7.2 Submarine Cables
8 Myanmar Telecom Towers Market Analysis, 2021
8.1 Myanmar Telecom Towers Market Overview
8.2 Myanmar Telecom Towers Background
8.3 4G Mobile Coverage Expansion
8.4 Myanmar Mobile Tower Infrastructure
8.5 Myanmar Telecom Towers & rooftops Market Forecast
8.6 Myanmar Economic Cooperation Profile
8.7 Irrawaddy Green Towers Profile
8.8 Eco Friendly Tower Profile
8.9 AP towers Profile
8.10 edotco Profile
8.11 OCK Profile
8.12 Telco Infrastructure Comparative
9 Thematics / Opportunities
9.1 Consolidation Opportunities
9.2 Diversification Opportunities
9.3 New Telco Operating Model
9.4 5G Developments
9.4.1 5G Overview
9.4.2 5G - Relative Capex Investments and Frequency Range
9.4.3 5G OpenRAN
9.4.4 Beyond 5G
10 Telco Transaction Database
- 5BB Broadband
- Hyalroute (MFOCN)
- Irrawaddy Green Tower (IGT) Myanmar Post & Telecommunications (MPT)
- Ooredoo Myanmar
- Telenor Myanmar
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ekigqa
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Where to invest $1,000 right now...
Most new traders struggle at first to make sense of the markets and how to put their portfolios in a position to flourish.
Many try to start on their own and quickly end up with a string of losses, slowly seeing their accounts dwindling away... Don't let this happen to you.
By joining a vetted educational platform built for new traders, you will be taken step by step by a former hedge fund trader who has managed billions of dollars.
This is exactly what Benzinga Trading School is doing by helping traders overcome the initial challenges to help them thrive and to learn how professionals earn a consistent profit in any market condition. For today only, you can try Benzinga Trading School yourself for 7 days risk-free.