New Release The Insurance Industry in the Republic of the Congo, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018 Share
Most up-to-date research on "The Insurance Industry in the Republic of the Congo, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights into the insurance industry in the Republic of the Congo, including:
- The Congolese insurance industry’s growth prospects by insurance segment and category
- The competitive landscape in the Congolese insurance industry
- The current trends and drivers of the Congolese insurance industry
- Challenges facing the Congolese insurance industry
- The detailed regulatory framework of the Congolese insurance industry
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/the-insurance-industry-in-the-republic-of-the-congo-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
The insurance industry in the Republic of the Congo (the Congo) is relatively small and underdeveloped, and had only five operational companies as of 2011. Key factors affecting the industry’s performance during the review period include poverty and the global economic crisis. According to the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the poverty rate stood at 46.5% in 2011. The industry driver is the non-life segment, which accounted for 84.6% of the total gross written premium in 2013. The Conférence Internationale des Marchés d’Assurances (CIMA), which was established on July 10, 1992, is the official industry regulator.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the insurance industry in the Republic of the Congo:
- It provides historical values for the Congolese insurance industry for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key segments and categories in the Congolese insurance industry, along with forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It profiles the top insurance companies in the Republic of the Congo, and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
- The insurance industry in the Republic of the Congo (the Congo) is relatively small and underdeveloped, and had only five operational companies as of 2011.
- Key factors affecting the industry’s performance during the review period include poverty and the global economic crisis.
- Life insurance continued to be the fastest growing segment, with a CAGR of 30.3% during the review period.
- The Congo is one of the leading oil producers in Sub-Saharan Africa, and has large reserves of associated natural gas.
- To reform insurance operations, the government has defined a plan wherein the public operator − Assurances et Réassurances du Congo (ARC) − has been restructured in line with the CIMA code and Regional Reinsurance Company rules.
Browse Reports in Insurance @ http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast industry data related to the Congolese insurance industry and each segment within it.
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key trends and growth opportunities within the Congolese insurance industry.
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the Congolese insurance industry.
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics in key segments.
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Congolese insurance industry and its impact on companies and the industry's future.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.