Benzinga's PreMarket Info Recap for September 16, 2013: Summers' Rally
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
- Larry Summers out of the race for Fed Chair, and the market loves it, popping 17 points
- Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) not participating
- Financials getting a boost
- Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA) attempting to break out of its trading range
- Facebook (NASDAQ: FB) approaching resistance at all time high close of 45.04
Check out the video below for a recap of Monday morning's show.
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.