PreMarket Info Recap for September 11, 2013: Taking a Bite Out of Apple!
Have you ever woken up to find that a stock in your portfolio made a dramatic move overnight? Are you interested in learning how to understand each day's post-market and pre-market moves?
Veteran traders Joel Elconin and Dennis Dick will give you all of the insights that you'll need to get in on the action before the opening bell.
- The market has now digested Tuesday's iPhone event and the results are in, the market is disappointed
- Credit Suisse, UBS and Bank of America all downgrading Apple (NASDAQ: AAPL) today, as the stock trades down 20 points
- Restoration Hardware (NYSE: RH) earnings
- International Paper (NYSE: IP) buyback
- FacebookFB) rally fading?
Check out the video below for a recap of Wednesday morning's show.
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.