EXCLUSIVE: How This $22 Million Company Is Changing Mobile Commerce
Spindle Inc (OTC: SPDL)'s CEO Bill Clark has joined us to educate investors on the company's key mobile commerce solution (Yowza), and how Spindle is breaking into the mobile commerce marketplace.
Spindle is a $22 million microcap company.
Topics Covered In This Interview Include:
- What is Yowza, the company's marketing and payment processing application?
- The advantage of using Yowza - along with 2 million mobile users and 17,000 brands.
- How Spindle is unifying mobile commerce along with its dual market development approach to drive sales.
- Key revenue drivers and how favorable market trends could impact the company moving forward.
- How Spindle will target the projected $617B mobile payments market in 2016.
- How the company is redefining social engagement, to the benefit of both consumers and merchants.
- Spindle's use of pushing offers across multiple applications, real-time reporting and geolocation to reach customers like never before.
- Key insight from the company's CEO Bill Clark, in this exclusive interview.
Dont miss SecretCaps' latest microcap report for 2015 - To Be released this Monday January 26
By viewing this post you agree to SecretCaps' full disclosure. This post is strictly informational and is not investment advice.
Image credit: Richard Tanzer, Wikimedia
© 2016 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.