23 Short Setups with Stop-Losses
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.
After yesterday, thoughts on the street was that perhaps we would get a sympathy bounce out of the market, but the way futures are looking, it doesn't appear to be so. Different from my usual morning trade-setups, I thought I'd publish my running watch list of stocks with their ideal stop-loss. Some of these you have probably seen on the morning setups that I have posted in the past, and a lot of them you haven't. Nonetheless, they provide you with a number of ideas when it comes to shorting this market. Some of them are on the verge of breaking major support levels, while others received breakdown confirmations with yesterday's sell-off. So add these stocks to your watch list and monitor their price action.
1. Universal TravelGroup (UTA) - 10.07
2. Mastec (MTZ) - 13.42
3. United Therapeutics (UTHR) - 59.55
4. Range Resources (RRC) - 51.47
5. ENI Spa (E) - 45.70
6. Eaton Vance Opportunities Fund (ETW) - 13.85
7. Petroquest Energy (PQ) - 5.48
8. Superior Well Services (SWSI) - 13.88
9. Willbros Group (WG) - 12.19
10. ASML Holdings (ASML) - 34.88
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.