Tiger Global Buys Alibaba, Boosts GoPro & Liquidates Zynga In Q4
Earlier today, Tiger Global Management released their 13F holdings, in this document there were many noteworthy changes to their stakes. Here are the notable increases, decreases, and new stakes.
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. (NYSE: BABA) - 5,815,690 shares at 7.13 percent of total portfolio.
- Netflix, Inc (NASDAQ: NFLX) -130,000 shares at 0.52 percent of total portfolio.
- GrubHub Inc (NYSE: GRUB) - 1,240,000 shares at 0.53 percent of total portfolio.
- 58.com Inc (NYSE: WUBA) - 2,450,000 shares at 1.20 percent of total portfolio.
- Restaurant Brands International Inc (NYSE: QSR) - 2,345,012 shares at 1.08 percent of total portfolio
- GoPro Inc (NASDAQ: GPRO) - From 523,250 shares to 1,795,992 shares, up 243 percent.
- Avis Budget Group Inc. (NASDAQ: CAR) - From 3,379,800 shares to 5,094,900 shares, up 50 percent.
- Autohome Inc. (NYSE: ADR) - From 6,735,000 shares to 8,735,000 shares, up 29 percent
- Tableau Software Inc (NYSE: DATA) - From 1,440,148 shares to 1,805,000 shares, up 25 percent
- Burger King Worldwide Inc (NYSE: BKW) - 7,450,000 shares
- Zynga, Inc (NASDAQ: ZNGA) - 5,640,000 shares
- CBS Corporation (NYSE: CBS) - 1,596,526 shares
- Insys Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: INSY) - 300,000 shares
- Visa Inc (NYSE: V) - From 284,479 shares to 172,479 shares
- Zillow Inc (NASDAQ: Z) - From 3,136,081 shares to 2,946,081 shares
- SouFun Holdings (NYSE: SFUN) - From 14,000,000 shares to 5,566,700 shares
- MakeMyTrip Limited (NASDAQ: MMYT) - From 6,824,168 shares to 3,607,688 shares
Image credit: Public Domain
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.