Broadcasters To Watch Following CBS & News Corp. Earnings
CBS (NYSE: CBS) shares are off to a strong start Friday after beating second quarter estimates and increasing its buyback and dividend. On the other hand, News Corp. (NASDAQ: NWS) shares are selling off after the company showed a bottom line miss.
Traders may want to watch the broadcasting sector as investors jockey for new positions on industry revaluation.
Stocks To Watch
- Time Warner (NYSE: TWX) shares up 0.3 percent
- 21st Century Fox (NASDAQ: FOXA) shares down 0.5 percent
- Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB) shares down 0.5 percent
- Walt Disney (NYSE: DIS) shares down 0.4 percent
- Sinclair Broadcast (NASDAQ: SBGI) shares down 0.3 percent
© 2014 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.