FCA360 Gets Behind the Wheel of the Abarth Track Experience, Jumps Into the 2017 Jeep® Wrangler and Reveals the Ram Rebel TRX Concept
AUBURN HILLS, Mich, Oct. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Each month, the digital magazine FCA360 provides in-depth feature articles about FCA US LLC and its Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep®, Ram, Mopar and SRT vehicles and products.
Click here for a video featuring the products in the October edition of FCA360.
Optimized for use on multiple web browsers and mobile devices, FCA360 enables users to explore product news, innovations, lifestyle, professional achievement and travel from every angle. Major stories about FCA US, a member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies, can be found on FCA360 at www.fca360.com.
This month's edition includes:
- Ram Reveals Terrain-devouring Rebel TRX Concept - With 575 supercharged horsepower and a suspension system built to withstand an all-day hammering, the Rebel TRX concept can devour the roughest terrain at more than 100 miles per hour and never look back.
- Let Your Fiat 124 Spider Stretch Its Legs: Experience Abarth On and Off the Track - Starting in November, you can learn to perfect your driving skills when the Abarth Track Experience returns for another run. The all-new Fiat 124 Spider Abarth joins the Fiat 500 Abarth for a new experience at the legendary Bob Bondurant School of High Performance Driving in Chandler, Arizona.
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler, Wrangler Unlimited: New Lights, Colors and Alpine Sound Package - More than seven decades of 4x4 engineering experience help the 2017 Jeep Wrangler deliver unmatched off-road capability with legendary four-wheel drive. Plus three new colors are available for 2017: Chief, Acid Yellow, and Gobi.
- A Walk Down Memory Lane With Jeep - For 75 years, the Jeep brand has been indelibly linked to freedom, adventure, authenticity and passion. Check out this unique opportunity to view past vehicles and modern day concepts displayed side by side, portraying 75 years of brand history.
- Be Your Own Boss With Ram Truck - Many people dream of growing up and becoming their own boss. In a new Spanish-language ad campaign, Ram Truck recognizes hard workers who do just that.
About FCA US LLC
FCA US LLC is a North American automaker with a new name and a long history. Headquartered in Auburn Hills, Michigan, FCA US is a member of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V. (FCA) family of companies. FCA US designs, engineers, manufactures and sells vehicles under the Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram and FIAT brands, as well as the SRT performance vehicle designation. The company also distributes the Alfa Romeo 4C model and Mopar products. FCA US is building upon the historic foundations of Chrysler, the innovative American automaker first established by Walter P. Chrysler in 1925; and Fiat, founded in Italy in 1899 by pioneering entrepreneurs, including Giovanni Agnelli.
FCA, the seventh-largest automaker in the world based on total annual vehicle sales, is an international automotive group. FCA is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "FCAU" and on the Mercato Telematico Azionario under the symbol "FCA."
Follow FCA US news and video on:
FCA Content On Demand (COD): www.fcacod.com
Company blog: blog.fcanorthamerica.com
Company website: www.fcanorthamerica.com
Media website: media.fcanorthamerica.com
Twitter (Spanish): www.twitter.com/fcausespanol
For more information, please visit the FCA US LLC media site at http://media.fcanorthamerica.com.
(248) 512-9414 (office)
(248) 425-8726 (cell)
(248) 512-2930 (office)
(248) 420-5384 (cell)
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fca360-gets-behind-the-wheel-of-the-abarth-track-experience-jumps-into-the-2017-jeep-wrangler-and-reveals-the-ram-rebel-trx-concept-300340566.html
SOURCE FCA US LLC