Demand Gen Report's Lead Lifecycle Month To Culminate With The 3rd Annual Lead Lifecycle Webinar Series In July
HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, N.J., July 11, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Demand Gen Report will continue to focus on how B2B organizations can effectively usher leads through the buying funnel during the month of July and will close out the month with the 2016 Lead Lifecycle Webinar Series (#LLS16). The series will feature 12 webinars over the course of six days (Jul. 18-20 & Jul. 25-27), during which industry experts will share trends and best practices B2B organizations are leveraging to entice leads at each stage of the sales journey, including:
- Top of Funnel (TOFU) strategies to help build buyer awareness and engagement;
- Middle of Funnel (MOFU) content that utilizes innovation and personalization; and
- Bottom of Funnel (BOFU) sales enablement tools, technologies and strategies to convert prospects into buyers.
- Monday, Jul. 18:
- Take Back Control of Your Funnel with an ABM Strategy
- Al and Peggy Bundy Syndrome: How to Combat Sales and Marketing Misalignment to Maximize Conversions
- Tuesday, Jul. 19:
- Use Cases For Optimizing Email Campaign Conversions
- Great Content Isn't Enough: How to Create & Optimize Your Content Experience
- Wednesday, Jul. 20:
- Stuck in the Middle: Strategies for Turbocharging Your Funnel
- MoFu, MoFu, MoFu: 3 Ways to Give The Middle of Your Funnel More Love
- Monday, Jul. 25:
- Tracking Content Engagement: The Key to Finding & Accelerating Your Most Qualified Leads
- How Content-Enabled Campaigns Are Improving Conversion Rates At Key Stages Of The Funnel
- Tuesday, Jul. 26:
- Putting ABM into Action: Learn How Top Enterprises Increased Conversion Rates At Key Funnel Stages
- How To Use Webinars To Close Business
- Wednesday, Jul. 27:
- 8 Ways Video Can Supercharge the Bottom of Your Funnel
- Rethinking Funnel Metrics: Why Companies Are Shifting From Tracking Leads To Engaging Accounts
"Our annual Lead Lifecycle Series will provide B2B marketing and sales practitioners with the information they need to further enhance their content, messaging and campaigns," said Carol Krol, Editor-in-Chief at Demand Gen Report. "From driving leads to enabling sales, this webinar series will have everything you need to accelerate your sales funnel from top to bottom."
B2B marketers interested in attending any of the 2016 Lead Lifecycle Series webinars can register for free by visiting www3.demandgenreport.com/lls16.
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/2f6eba31-194c-47b1-b2be-bb8127aa30a6
About Lead Lifecycle Series
Hosted by Demand Gen Report, the Lead Lifecycle Series is an educational webinar series formulated to help B2B executives analyze pipeline and accelerate leads through the sales funnel and to close.
About Demand Gen Report
Demand Gen Report is a targeted online publication that uncovers the strategies and solutions that help companies better align their sales and marketing organizations, and ultimately, drive growth. A key component of the publication's editorial coverage focuses on the sales and marketing automation tools that enable companies to better measure and manage their multi-channel demand generation efforts.
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.