Celebrate! Low Hotel Prices Still Available for 4th of July
City-center hotels near the biggest firework celebrations remain affordable through HotelPlanner.com
West Palm Beach, FL (PRWEB) June 09, 2016
HotelPlanner.com, the leading provider of online group travel services, is offering customers the lowest rates on hotel stays over the 3-day holiday weekend. The company offers the best priced accommodations for group and individual bookings with membership to over 150,000 hotels worldwide.
With most holiday bookings being made 3 to 4 weeks in advance, HotelPlanner is seeing a steady increase this year for leisure travel to some of the top city destinations with the biggest firework celebrations over the long 4th of July weekend. As the date quickly approaches, customers still have time to save on last minute city-center hotels at the lowest rates.
Below is the average hotel rates near 2016's largest Fourth of July celebrations, provided by HotelPlanner.com:
Drawing in more than half a million people at last year's Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular, 2016's celebration is looking to provide bigger and better entertainment on the DCR Esplanade overlooking Charles River. Hotels in the Boston area are currently at an average rate of $186 per night.
Recommended 2, 3, and 4-star downtown hotels near the DCR Esplanade through HotelPlanner include:
- Boston Common Hotel, starting at $169 with free Wi-Fi, close proximity to public transit, and laundry service
- Holiday Inn Express Boston, starting at $192 with free breakfast, Wi-Fi, and access to an airport shuttle
- Boston Marriott Copley Place, starting at $199 with an indoor pool, free Wi-Fi, and car rentals on-site
This year, Navy Pier celebrates its 100th birthday all summer long with yet another packed fireworks display for the Fourth of July at Navy Pier! Hotels in the Chicago area are currently at an average rate of $143 per night.
Recommended 2, 3, and 4-star downtown hotels near Navy Pier through HotelPlanner include:
- Travelodge Hotel Downtown, starting at $125 with smoke free guestrooms, free Wi-Fi, and airport shuttle
- Best Western Grant Park Hotel, starting at $148 with a business center, airport shuttle, and free Wi-Fi
- Hyatt Regency Chicago, starting at $158 with free Wi-Fi, 2 restaurants, and on-site car rentals
New York City, NY
In celebration of its 40th anniversary, NBC's annual Macy's Fourth of July Fireworks will include an impressive 25-minute fireworks display above Manhattan's East River, top musical performances and more. Hotels in the New York City area are currently at an average rate of $183 per night.
Recommended 2, 3, and 4-star downtown hotels near the East River through HotelPlanner include:
- Quality Inn Convention Center, starting at $166 with free Wi-Fi and breakfast, and laundry services
- Holiday Inn Express New York City Fifth Avenue, starting at $186 with free breakfast buffet, business center, and walking distance to the Grand Central Terminal
- W New York, starting at $198 with a 24-hour fitness facility, full-service spa, and pet friendly services
Let freedom ring right at the Philly 4th of July Jam presented by Wawa Welcome America! Free entertainment and events are being scheduled all week long leading up to the grand fireworks finale on Benjamin Franklin Parkway. Hotels in the Philadelphia area are currently at an average rate of $135 per night.
Recommended 2, 3, and 4-star downtown hotels near Benjamin Franklin Parkway through HotelPlanner include:
- Rodeway Inn Philadelphia, starting at $129 with smoke-free guestrooms, free Wi-Fi and self-parking
- Doubletree By Hilton Philadelphia Center City, starting at $135 with an indoor pool, restaurant and bar/lounge, and laundry service
- Loews Philadelphia Hotel, starting at $143 with an area shuttle, 24-hour business center, and free Wi-Fi
San Diego, CA
San Diego's biggest Independence Day display is none other than the Big Bay Boom July 4th Fireworks Show with 4 different barges along the Port of San Diego launching fireworks simultaneously. Avoid the crowds with free parking and shuttle services too. Hotels in the San Diego area are currently at an average rate of $163 per night.
Recommended 2, 3, and 4-star downtown hotels near the Port of San Diego through HotelPlanner include:
- Quality Inn San Diego Downtown North, starting at $111 with free breakfast, laundry services, and fitness center
- Wyndham San Diego Bayside, starting at $186 with an outdoor pool, 24-hour fitness center, and free airport shuttle
- Hotel Solamar, a Kimpton Hotel, starting at $192 with a rooftop terrace, poolside bar, and spa services
Seafair Summer Fourth hosts the ultimate celebration with a great fireworks display over Lake Union, including live entertainment, food vendors, events and games. Hotels in the Seattle area are currently at an average rate of $212 per night.
Recommended 2, 3, and 4-star downtown hotels near Lake Union through HotelPlanner include:
- Best Western Plus Pioneer Square Hotel, starting at $198 with free continental breakfast and Wi-Fi, and a business center
- Hilton Garden Inn Seattle Downtown, starting at $211 with a 24-hour fitness and business center, free Wi-Fi, and an indoor pool
- Sheraton Seattle Hotel, starting at $226 with an airport shuttle, indoor pool, and massage/treatment rooms
Celebrating Independence Day in the nation's capital can't be beat. Take part in the festivities starting with a parade on Constitution Avenue and end the night with an impressive fireworks display at the National Mall Fourth of July Celebration. Hotels in the Washington, D.C. area are currently at an average rate of $188 per night.
Recommended 2, 3, and 4-star downtown hotels near the National Mall through HotelPlanner include:
- Hampton Inn Washington, D.C./White House, starting at $185 with an indoor pool, free breakfast, and 24-hour fitness and business center
- Hyatt Place Washington DC/National Mall, starting at $186 with a free buffet breakfast and WiFi, rooftop terrace, and 24-hour fitness facilities
- Sofitel Washington DC Lafayette Square, starting at $193 with free Wi-Fi, spa services, and limo/town car service
Current rates through HotelPlanner extend through the 3-day weekend, from July 1-4th.
HotelPlanner.com provides group hotel booking services to 3,000 groups per day in the global group travel market. The company's group hotel booking service ensures the lowest rates by allowing customers to receive quotes online directly from hotel group sales managers. HotelPlanner allows customers to book hotels for business meetings, conferences, conventions, family reunions, weddings, extended stays, tours, military reunions, church events, and group travels. The company also provides mobile applications for booking group hotel reservations. The company owns and operates Meetings.com, a site that provides information, planning and booking services for group, meeting, and individual hotel stays for the corporate, associations and business to business enterprises. With a mission statement geared towards, "Bringing People Together," HotelPlanner & Meetings.com are the global experts for hotel sourcing, providing direct clients and market leading affiliates with unmatched group and event discounted room rates plus localized service levels not available at other travel companies. Founded in 2002, the company has offices in London, England (European Headquarters), Hong Kong (Asian Headquarters), West Palm Beach, FL (USA Headquarters), and Las Vegas, Nevada.
HotelPlanner.com is proud to provide hotel reservation services to valued clients within the sports team and university, corporate, and government organizations. The company's Pro Sports Team clients most notably include Matchroom Sport, the San Diego Chargers, Washington Redskins, St. Louis Rams, Professional Bowlers Association, European Professional Golfers (EuroPro), Super League (Rugby), AFC Wimbledon, Millwall F.C., and Queens Park Rangers F.C. In terms of college travel, Universities such as Texas A&M, New Mexico State, Saint Mary's College, Bradley University, University of Reno-Nevada, University of Illinois-Chicago, Northeastern University, Cal Poly, and California State University Northridge use HotelPlanner to negotiate their group travel and recruiting stays. Corporations such as CROMPCO, Siemens, Jackson Motor Sports, National Grid, Chicago Bridge & Iron, Publix, and Servpro and Government clients such as the State of Mississippi, Government Services Agency, US Marines-Camp Lejeune (Group), and US Communities also utilize HotelPlanner.com as their hotel procurement provider to negotiate hotel rates, book hotel reservations and provide excellent service year-round.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2016/06/prweb13474896.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!