Expedia, Inc. Announces Conference Participation for June 2016
BELLEVUE, Wash., May 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) today announced its participation in the following conferences during the month of June:
Bank of America Global Technology Conference in San Francisco, CA on Wednesday, June 1, 2016. Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Operations Mark Okerstrom's question and answer session will begin at 10:45 a.m. Pacific Time / 1:45 p.m. Eastern Time.
Goldman Sachs Lodging, Gaming, Restaurant and Leisure Conference in New York, NY on Monday, June 6, 2016. Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Operations Mark Okerstrom's question and answer session will begin at 9:00 a.m. Pacific Time / 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
A live webcast of each session will be available to the public at http://ir.expediainc.com. Replays will available for 90 days.
About Expedia, Inc.
Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) is the world's largest online travel company, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes leading online travel brands, such as:
- Expedia.com®, a leading full service online travel company with localized sites in 33 countries
- Hotels.com®, a preeminent global lodging expert operating in more than 65 countries and 35 languages with its award winning Hotels.com® Rewards loyalty program
- Orbitz Worldwide, a global travel portfolio including Orbitz, ebookers and CheapTickets brands, and business-to-business offerings including Orbitz Partner Network and Orbitz for Business
- Expedia® Affiliate Network (EAN), a global B2B business that powers the hotel business of leading airlines, top consumer brands, online travel agencies and thousands of other partners through its API and template solutions
- trivago®, a leading online hotel search with sites in 55 countries worldwide
- HomeAway®, a global online marketplace for the vacation rental industry, which also includes the VRBO, VacationRentals.com and BedandBreakfast.com brands, among others
- Egencia®, a leading corporate travel management company
- Travelocity®, a pioneer in online travel and a leading online travel brand in the US and Canada
- Hotwire®, a leading discount travel site that offers Hot Rate® Hotels, Hot Rate® Cars and Hot Rate® Airfares, as well as vacation packages
- Expedia® Media Solutions, the advertising sales division of Expedia, Inc. that builds media partnerships and enables brand advertisers to target a highly-qualified audience of travel consumers
- Wotif Group, a leading portfolio of travel brands including Wotif.com®, Wotif.co.nz, lastminute.com.au®, lastminute.co.nz and travel.com.au®
- Classic Vacations®, a top luxury travel specialist
- CarRentals.com™, a premier online car rental booking company with localized sites in 13 countries
- Expedia Local Expert®, a provider of online and in-market concierge services, activities, experiences and ground transportation in hundreds of destinations worldwide
- Venere.com™, an online hotel reservation specialist in Europe
- Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, a provider of exceptional value and expert advice for travelers booking cruises and vacations through its network of over 220 retail travel agency franchises across North America
Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. © 2016 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST: 2029030-50
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/expedia-inc-announces-conference-participation-for-june-2016-300271044.html
SOURCE Expedia, Inc.