Serbia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021 - Research and Markets
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Serbia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021" report to their offering.
Serbia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2021: The Serbia tire market is anticipated to surpass US$ 230 million by 2021, on account of increasing volume sales of vehicles in the country coupled with growing vehicle fleet size.
After witnessing an adverse political scenario and economic volatility over the last few years, the economy of Serbia has been witnessing recovery.
Moreover, Serbia is a candidate for membership in the European Union and is one of the developing countries of the Balkan region. With a vehicle fleet (passenger cars & commercial vehicles) of over 1.97 million in 2014 and vehicle motorization rate of around 207 vehicles (passenger cars & commercial vehicles) per thousand people in 2013, Serbia's tire market is poised to witness moderate growth over the next five years.
An increase in vehicle sales is being supported by declining interest rates, leading to affordable automobile financing in the country. Most of the leading global automotive OEMs, such as Fiat, Nissan, Skoda, Renault, Mercedes, etc., are engaged in selling their automobiles in the country.
According to the Research Report:
In 2015, the Serbia tire market was dominated by the passenger car tire segment, which accounted for more than 90% of the tire sales in the country, followed by the Off-the-Road (OTR), light commercial vehicle, two-wheeler and medium & heavy commercial vehicle segment. Leading global tire companies operating in Serbia include Goodyear, Tigar Tyres, Cooper, Pirelli, Bridgestone and Yokohama.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Serbia Tire Production Capacity
5. Serbia Tire Market Outlook
6. Serbia Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
7. Serbia Off-The-Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
8. Serbia Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
9. Serbia Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
10. Serbia Two-Wheeler (2W) Tire Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Serbia Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone Europe NV/SA
- Continental AG
- Cooper Tire & Rubber Company Serbia d.o.o.
- Elastika Pirelli S.A.
- Goodyear Dunlop Sava Tires d.o.o.
- Nokian Tyres Plc
- Private Joint Stock Company ROSAVA
- The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.
- Tigar Tyres d.o.o.
- Toyo Tire Europe GmbH
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32c66s/serbia_tire.