Movable Ink Sees Record Customer Growth and Achieves Profitability
In five years since launch, accelerates as one of NYC's fastest growing SaaS companies.
New York, NY (PRWEB) December 08, 2015
Movable Ink, the contextual experience engine for innovative email marketers, today announced record growth, adding more than 90 clients in the first three quarters of 2015 and nearly doubling its revenue over the last twelve months. Coupled with strong growth, the company achieved profitability in the first half of 2015 and crossed $20M in annualized revenue run rate. The combination of capital raised (under $10M in total), growth rate, and profitability in only five years makes Movable Ink one of the most efficient SaaS companies.
"We value Movable Ink as an extension of our email marketing team," said Reed Pankratz, Sr. Digital Brand Email Strategist for the leading athletic retailer Finish Line. "Their technology helps us save time, allows us to personalize our messaging at the individual level, get insights on performance, and increase ROI for our email program. As a marketer, it's getting harder and harder to stand out in a crowded inbox, and Movable Ink gives us that extra advantage to connect with our customers."
More than 300 enterprise brands worldwide use Movable Ink's end-to-end contextual marketing engine to automate, optimize, and personalize email campaigns that drive online and offline sales. Movable Ink works with any email service provider, enabling brands to build contextual experiences into every email campaign. As brands have seen success integrating contextual content into email, the usage has grown exponentially. Movable Ink has served over 35 billion live content impressions on behalf of its clients in the first three quarters of 2015, and growth continues to accelerate as brands seek one-to-one marketing solutions within the multi-billion dollar marketing enterprise software space.
According to Salesforce's 2015 State of Marketing report, 73 percent of marketers responded that email is core to their business, and 79 percent say content and design are absolutely critical / very important to effective emails. The DMA also finds that email continues to drive the highest ROI of any direct marketing channel, returning $43 for every dollar spent. Movable Ink sits squarely between these trends and is now the leader in contextual content for email marketing.
"People don't buy products, they buy the experience," said Vivek Sharma, co-founder and Chief Executive Officer of Movable Ink. "Our growth reflects an investment in products and services that enable brands to personalize experiences at scale. We plan to build on our leadership position as a team, unified in the belief that a contextual approach fundamentally changes how brands connect with their audience and alleviates workflow pain points for digital marketers."
Revenue and Impression Growth
- Annualized run rate: Over $20 million
- Over 90% increase in annual recurring revenue in the last 12 months
- Achieved and maintained profitability since Q1 2015
Live Content Impressions
- Battle tested through five Cyber Mondays
- 35 billion total impressions served in the first three quarters of 2015
- YOY growth rate in impressions served: 335%
- Surpassed 500 million impressions on Black Friday 2015
- Launched the Movable Ink Channel Partner Program in September 2015 with charter members Zeta Interactive, DigitasLBi, Merkle, and C.TRAC to accelerate growth in different market segments and international regions
- Partnered with key ESPs including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Experian Marketing Services, eBay Enterprise, IBM Silverpop, Bronto and BlueHornet
- Partnered with Olapic and Curalate to bring user-generated photos into real-time contextual email campaigns
Company and Executive Team
Movable Ink continues to build out its core marketing, product and sales teams, adding new offices and key executives to drive further growth and innovation.
- Opened London office in February 2014 to accelerate growth in U.K. and EMEA
- Opened San Francisco office in October 2015 to support West Coast clients
- Miles Williams joined as Chief Marketing Officer in January 2015. Previously, he served as Vice President of Marketing at Shutterstock where he led brand strategy, customer acquisition and retention, communications and content marketing.
- Lisa Welch joined as Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales in October 2015. Prior to her most recent position as VP of Sales for Workfront, she served in sales leadership roles for Eloqua, Salesforce, and Oracle.
- Brian Winters joined as Vice President of Partnerships, Alliances and Channels in March 2015. Prior to joining, Winters spearheaded the integration of the ExactTarget/Marketing Cloud partner program into the Salesforce Partner Program.
For information about how your brand can benefit from Movable Ink or to request a demo, visit http://www.movableink.com.
About Movable Ink
Founded in 2010, Movable Ink pioneered the application of contextual experiences to email. Movable Ink clients can use any email service provider to deliver dynamic content that changes, in real-time, according to the context of each individual consumer. More than 300 innovative brands including The Wall Street Journal, eBay, Finish Line and Saks Fifth Avenue use Movable Ink to Market in the Moment and optimize their email campaigns to drive ROI. The company is headquartered in New York City with offices in London and San Francisco. For more information, visit http://www.movableink.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2015/12/prweb13117431.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!