Research and Markets: Malaysia Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020 - Increasing Penetration of Chinese Players
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d7hfgd/malaysia_tyre) has announced the addition of the "Malaysia Tyre Market Forecast and Opportunities, 2020" report to their offering.
Replacement tyre market in Malaysia accounted for around 73% market share in 2014, and this trend is anticipated to continue through 2020
Major factors driving growth in Malaysia tyre market include increasing vehicle sales and expanding automobile fleet in the country. The tyre market in the country is dominated by passenger car tyre segment, followed by two-wheeler tyre segment, which cumulatively captured a market share of about 90% in the country's tyre demand in 2014. Continental, Toyo Tires, Goodyear, Friendship Rubber Industry, Michelin, Bridgestone, Yokohama and Hankook are few of the leading tyre companies operating in the country.
Malaysia is one of the fastest growing economies in ASEAN region with a population of around 30 million. Major automotive OEMs such as Mercedes-Benz, Toyota, Honda, Suzuki, Nissan, Peugeot, Volvo, BMW, Ford, Renault, Hino, Land Rover, Mazda, etc., have established their manufacturing plants in Malaysia to address domestic and export demand for automobiles in neighboring countries, thereby driving huge demand for automotive tyres in the country.
As of 2014, Malaysia's vehicle motorization rate (for passenger cars and commercial vehicles) stood at around 400 vehicles per 1,000 people. Continuing increase in vehicle ownership coupled with the country's growing infrastructure are forecast to drive modest growth in Malaysia tyre market over the next five years.
Malaysia Tyre Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2020 report elaborates following aspects of tyre market in Malaysia:
- Increasing Penetration of Chinese Players
- Introduction of EEV Policy
- Expanding Retreaded Market
- Increasing Online Sales of Tyre
- Growing Share of Foreign Tyre Manufacturers
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Analyst View
3. Product Overview
4. Malaysia Tyre Production Overview
5. Malaysia Tyre Market Outlook
6. Malaysia Passenger Car (PC) Tyre Market Outlook
7. Malaysia Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tyre Market Outlook
8. Malaysia Medium & Heavy Commercial (M&HCV) Tyre Market Outlook
9. Malaysia Off-the Road (OTR) Tyre Market Outlook
10. Malaysia Two-Wheeler (2W) Tyre Market Outlook
11. Import-Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Malaysia Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
- Bridgestone Tyre Sales (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Continental Tyre Pj Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Friendship Rubber Industry (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- GT Radial
- Goodyear Rubber Industries Sdn Bhd
- Hankook Tire Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Michelin Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Sumirubber Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Toyo Tyre Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- YHI (MALAYSIA) Sdn. Bhd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d7hfgd/malaysia_tyre