Expedia, Inc. Announces Conference Participation for November 2015
BELLEVUE, Wash., Oct. 27, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) today announced its participation in the following conferences during the month of November:
RBC Technology, Internet, Media and Telecommunications Conference in New York City on Tuesday, November 10, 2015. Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President of Operations Mark Okerstrom's question and answer session will begin at 11:30 a.m. Pacific Time / 2:30 p.m. Eastern Time. A live webcast of the session will be available to the public at http://ir.expediainc.com. A replay of the webcast will be available for 90 days.
Phocuswright Conference in Ft. Lauderdale/Hollywood, Florida on Wednesday, November 18, 2015. President and Chief Executive Officer Dara Khosrowshahi will participate in a Center Stage Executive Interview beginning at 2:55 p.m. Pacific Time / 5:55 p.m. Eastern Time. To access the presentations, register for a complimentary online conference ticket by visiting http://phocuswrightconference.com/streaming. Presentations can be viewed real-time or accessed on-demand through March 2016.
About Expedia, Inc.
Expedia, Inc. (NASDAQ: EXPE) is one of the world's leading travel companies, with an extensive brand portfolio that includes leading online travel brands, such as:
- Expedia.com®, a leading full service online travel agency with localized sites in 31 countries
- Hotels.com®, the hotel specialist with localized sites in more than 60 countries
- Hotwire®, a leading discount travel site that offers Hot Rate® Hotels, Hot Rate® Cars and Hot Rate® Airfares, as well as vacation packages
- Travelocity®, a pioneer in online travel and a leading online travel agency in the US and Canada
- Orbitz Worldwide, a global travel portfolio including Orbitz, ebookers, HotelClub, and CheapTickets, brands and business-to-business offerings, including Orbitz Partner Network and Orbitz for Business
- Egencia®, a leading corporate travel management company
- Venere.com™, an online hotel reservation specialist in Europe
- trivago®, a leading online hotel metasearch company with sites in 52 countries
- Wotif Group, a leading portfolio of travel brands operating in the Australia/New Zealand region, including Wotif.com®, lastminute.com.au®, lastminute.co.nz and travel.com.au®
- Expedia Local Expert®, a provider of online and in-market concierge services, activities, experiences and ground transportation in hundreds of destinations worldwide
- Classic Vacations®, a top luxury travel specialist
- Expedia® CruiseShipCenters®, a provider of exceptional value and expert advice for travelers booking cruises and vacations through its network of 190 retail franchise locations across North America
- CarRentals.com™, the premier car rental booking company on the web
The company delivers consumers value in leisure and business travel, drives incremental demand and direct bookings to travel suppliers, and provides advertisers the opportunity to reach a highly valuable audience of in-market consumers through Expedia® Media Solutions. Expedia also powers bookings for thousands of affiliates, including some of the world's leading airlines, top consumer brands and high traffic websites through Expedia Affiliate Network. For corporate and industry news and views, visit us at www.expediainc.com or follow us on Twitter @expediainc.
Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. © 2015 Expedia, Inc. All rights reserved. CST: 2029030-50
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/expedia-inc-announces-conference-participation-for-november-2015-300167119.html
SOURCE Expedia, Inc.