Research and Markets: Executive Analysis of Developments in the Russian Automotive Industry 2015-2021
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6nqx4/executive) has announced the addition of the "Executive Analysis of Developments in the Russian Automotive Industry " report to their offering.
Light vehicle sales in Russia are expected to grow from 2015 to 2021 as the economic recovery is set to push organic growth. Global original equipment manufacturers (OEM) based in Russia are estimated to increase manufacturing localization from the current 45% level in response to the devaluation of the Russian ruble.
The dynamics of local production of B-subcompact vehicles are set to continue driving demand within the segment. Over 5 interviews were conducted face-to-face and over the phone by senior consultants/industry analysts with vehicle manufacturers, OEMs, regulation authorities, and distributors in Russia.
The aim of this study is to analyse the recent developments of the automotive industry in Russia and develop the forecast for the future.
The objective of this study is to provide the following:
- Insights on the business environment for future automotive investments
- Analysis of main drivers and restraints influencing the Russian automotive industry
- Overview of the automotive industry by key OEMs and segments
- Overview of LV production
Key Questions this Study will Answer:
- Where does the Russian automotive industry stand in the global automotive industry?
- Who are the key vehicle manufacturers in Russia, and what are their current and future plans?
- What is the potential for automotive sales in Russia? What are the attractive LV segments?
- What is the potential of automotive production in Russia?
- What is the business environment in Russia?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Top 5 Key Takeaways
- Global LV Sales
- Impact of Russian Economic Recession on the Automotive Industry
2. Research Scope, Objectives, Background, and Methodology
- Research Scope
- Research Aim and Objective
- Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- Research Methodology
3. Definitions and Segmentation
4. Automotive Industry in Russia
- Russia Outlook
- Russia Market Overview
- Business Conditions
- Population and Vehicles in Use
- Age of Vehicle Fleet
- Vehicle Parc by Brand
- Fuel Use and Powertrain Mix in Russia
- Market Drivers
- Drivers Explained
- Market Restraints
- Restraints Explained
- Russian LV Market
- Segment Analysis by Body Type
- Market Share Analysis
- RussiaFleet Sales and Operational Leasing
- Key 5 Trends
- Legal Disclaimer
- Fisker Karma
- Isuzu Motors Ltd.
- Tata Motors
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l6nqx4/executive