Starpoint Resort Group Lists Best Events for Drinks in Las Vegas
From German Beer to Irish Whiskey, microbrews to local wines, Starpoint Resort Group knows there is no better place than Las Vegas to try it all with events happening throughout October.
Las Vegas (PRWEB) September 23, 2015
Starpoint Resort Group is the best for a reason, their customer service is unparalleled and truly everyone who vacations with them this fall will find their entire group pleased with the experience from start to finish. Here they are highlighting several great 21 and over events for vacationers.
1. Banger Brewing Tours – Learn how Banger Brewing goes about brewing their own craft beers using fresh ingredients on their free tours. The six person tours (21+ only) are scheduled daily with 5 time slots available. After the tour, be sure to swing by the bar and try some of the brews. Every Monday is Trivia Night and the first Wednesday of each month features Bingo and Beers. Some favorites that are sure to impress the brew connoisseur are Hops Anonymous IPA, Kolsch Kall, Spring Training, and Milk Dudz, their milk chocolate porter. Banger Brewing is open every day at noon and is located on Fremont Street.
2. Beer Fest – The Golden Nugget hosts the 6th annual Fall Beer Fest October 9th and 10th. Kickoff the weekend with an Oktoberfest Pool Party at the Tank on Friday evening. With over 30 breweries in attendance, participants can sample over 125 craft beers from America's hottest and award-winning breweries. Live entertainment and delicious culinary offerings accompany the Grand Tasting on both Friday and Saturday. This event is open to anyone 21 years and older.
3. Wine Tasting – Starpoint Resort Group knows that the second Tuesday of each month travelers can visit the Grape Street Café for a $5 wine tasting. A variety of four wines are available for tasting, and if any of the featured wines are purchased, the $5 goes towards that purchase. Parc Ave Distributors conducts these monthly tastings.
4. Hofbrauhaus – This replica of the original in Munich, Germany is host to many events throughout the month of October, including the famous Stein holding contest. Each Friday and Saturday night, a featured guest is invited to come and tap a new keg of delicious Oktoberfest beer. Some of the guests in October include: the men from the Thunder Down Under, Ricardo Laguna, and Legends in Concert.
5. Whiskey Experience – Head to The Venetian on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturday evenings at 7pm for an experience like no other. During a 45-minute informal class, guests learn about how various whiskeys are made, where they come from, and the differences between bourbon, Irish Whiskeys and Scotches. A told of four tastes are included in this free whiskey experience.
Starpoint Resort Group is ready to tailor each and every Vegas vacation. For more information on these great events and assistance with other travel planning needs, contact Starpoint Resort Group today.
Phone: (866) 654-3247
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/StarpointResortGroup/09/prweb12956871.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!