Cxense Expands Global Customer Base, Helps More Publishers Engage Audiences and Monetize
Cxense announced a range of new and expanded customer relationships on five continents during the first quarter of 2014; Cxense technology now powering more than 3,000 publisher sites worldwide. The robust growth is rapidly increasing the company's global reach and broadening the utilization of its Big Data-based solutions that help publishers better understand and engage with their users, and increase online ad revenues and paid subscriptions.
Cxense helps improve the experience visitors have on websites, whether accessed by mobile, tablet, or desktop devices, while helping publishers increase digital revenue by targeting advertising and personalizing content. The Cxense integrated platform takes the heavy-lifting of data capture, analysis, and action off the shoulders of publishers, without removing the data from publisher control.
New publishers that began working with Cxense during the last quarter include the following:
- Source Interlink is a leading internet magazine publisher based in Los Angeles, with well-known brands such as MotorTrend, Surfer, Automobile, and nearly 100 other titles. Source Interlink is using Cxense Analytics to better understand its audiences, gain increased site “stickiness” and provide targeted content recommendations to readers.
- DMM in Japan is a leading e-commerce site with more than 6.4 million registered users and 880 million page views per month. DMM uses the Cxense Advertising and Big Data solutions to segment and target its audiences for site promotions and advertising, and has a goal of boosting click-through rates and increasing conversions.
- Times Media Group is one of South Africa's largest news publishing companies, with titles including BDLive, TimesLive and Sowetan. The publisher began using Cxense Analytics and Big Data solutions to harvest user insight.
- Ireland's Sunday World, the top selling Sunday newspaper and the second largest newspaper in Ireland, is using Cxense Analytics and Content Solutions to gain audience insight and provide personalized content recommendations throughout its website.
- Colombia's leading news portal, El Colombiano will use Cxense Analytics, Content and Search solutions to increase audience engagement.
- “We know that if we really understand our users and get instantaneous feedback, we can create a better, more engaging experience,” says Rafael Silveira, Manager of Innovation at Gazeta do Espirito Santo. “Using Cxense, we gain real-time insight for our editorial team while still giving them the final say of what content to promote.”
Other publishers that began working with Cxense solutions during the first quarter include:
“These industry-leading publishers are based in various geographies around the world, but they all share the common goals of improving the user experience for their readers and boosting digital revenue,” said Raman Bhatnagar, CEO of Cxense. “There is an enormous opportunity for publishers willing to take the step to using their data efficiently and responsibly.”
In addition to the new customers, Cxense also broadened the scope of its relationship with a variety of existing customers, including Morris Communications (The Florida Times Union's Jacksonville.com); Ringier AG and Tamedia (Switzerland); Norran (Sweden); Styria Media (Austria); Teknisk Ukeblad, ThumbAd and TV 8 (Norway); PauteFacil (Colombia); and El Comercio (Peru).
Cxense (pronounced "see-sense”) is breathing new life into the publishing industry by helping publishers succeed in a digital world. Using audience data and advanced real-time analytics, Cxense creates hyper-relevant content recommendations, targeted advertising and predictive search that help increase digital revenue for publishers, and provide users with a better experience. By capitalizing on Big Data to match user preferences and create unprecedented personalization online, publishers gain more engaged and loyal readers, higher advertising revenue and increased digital subscribership. Cxense is a global company headquartered in Oslo, Norway, with offices in Buenos Aires, Copenhagen, London, Madrid, Melbourne, Miami, New York, Rio de Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stockholm, and Tokyo. Customers include AEON Group, Aller Media, Alma Media, Amedia, Archant, A. H. Belo Corporation, Bonnier, El Comercio, The Economist, Egmont, Eniro, Globo, Local World, Morris Communications, MTG, Naspers, Nippon Television, Polaris Media, Rakuten, Grupo RBS, Ringier, Schibsted, Summit Media, Tamedia, VOYAGE GROUP and Yomiuri. More information at www.cxense.com.