Paula's Choice Sunscreens Receive a Prestigious Industry Seal of Recommendation
Paula's Choice LLC, is proud to announce that several of its sun protection products have earned The Skin Cancer Foundation's Seal of Recommendation.
Seattle, WA (PRWEB) August 15, 2013
Internationally-renowned cosmetics company Paula's Choice LLC, is proud to announce that several of its sun protection products have earned The Skin Cancer Foundation's Seal of Recommendation.
To earn the Seal of Recommendation, a manufacturer must provide scientific data showing that its product sufficiently and safely aids in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin. The data are reviewed by a volunteer committee of photobiologists - experts in the study of the interaction between ultraviolet radiation and the skin. While acquiring the Seal isn't equivalent to a product endorsement by The Skin Cancer Foundation, it is certainly an industry-wide coveted acknowledgment.
Sunscreens in the program are divided into two categories: Daily Use and Active, based on the intended use of the product. The Paula's Choice products awarded the Daily Use Seal of Recommendation are:
- RESIST Cellular Defense Daily Moisturizer SPF 25 ($24.95 for 2 fl. oz.), a daytime moisturizer that treats normal to dry or sensitive skin to gentle broad-spectrum protection plus skin-firming antioxidants
- RESIST Super Light Daily Wrinkle Defense SPF 30 ($24.95 for 2 fl. oz.), a daytime moisturizer with zinc oxide for broad-spectrum protection. Unbelievably light and non-greasy, making it perfect for combination to oily skin
- Skin Balancing Ultra Sheer Daily Defense SPF 30 ($20.95 for 2 fl. oz.), a water-light, fluid moisturizer with a matte finish and reliable broad-spectrum protection
- Hydralight Shine-Free Daily Mineral Complex SPF 30 ($20.95 for 2 fl. oz.), a silky, lightweight daytime lotion ideal for normal to oily and sensitive or rosacea-affected skin.
Paula's Choice sunscreens that have been recognized in the Active category include:
- Extra Care Non-Greasy Sunscreen SPF 50 ($14.95 for 5 fl. oz.), a water-resistant formula that feels like nothing on yet provides broad-spectrum protection for active people
- RESIST Ultimate Anti-Aging Hand Cream SPF 30 ($12.95 for 2 fl. oz.), a silky, moisturizing hand cream for the part of the body that really gets hammered from sun exposure
- Moisture Boost Daily Restoring Complex SPF 30 ($20.95 for 2 fl. oz.), a soufflé-like cream texture that treats normal to dry skin to broad-spectrum protection plus antioxidants for their anti-aging benefits
“Well-formulated sunscreens make a real impact in preventing sunburn, premature aging, and most importantly, skin cancer,” says Paula Begoun, the founder of Paula's Choice. “We're thrilled that our sunscreens held up to the scrutiny and proud to offer our customers some of the very best options under the sun.”
To find out more about Paula's Choice and its pledge to help people find the best products for their skin, visit http://www.paulaschoice.com. More information about The Skin Cancer Foundation's Seal of Recommendation can be found at SkinCancer.org/seal.
Led by best-selling author and beauty expert Paula Begoun, the Paula's Choice Research Team evaluates and reviews hundreds of skin-care and makeup products, in books such as Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me as well as online at CosmeticsCop.com. Combining cosmetics industry knowledge and expertise, Paula and her team have developed the Paula's Choice line of state-of-the-art formulations based on reliable, published skin-care research. Products include skin-care, makeup, body and hair-care products, beauty tools, and accessories. All products are fragrance-free, cruelty free, and environmentally friendly.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb10891663.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!