InfoExpress and Aliado Solutions Announce Secure BYOD Webinar Series and Free Secure BYOD Risk Assessment for Qualified Attendees
Mountain View, Calif., July 17, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- InfoExpress, a secure Bring-Your-Own-Device (BYOD) solutions provider based on patented NAC technology, and Aliado Solutions, a global IT Security Services firm, announced today a strategic partnership to provide the InfoExpress CGX secure BYOD solution along with Aliado Solutions' professional services. The combined offering is a cost-effective secure BYOD solution that includes a comprehensive risk assessment, strategic planning, policy enforcement, continuous monitoring and analysis and remediation of corporate- and personally-owned devices on the network.
In addition, the two companies announced a three-part webinar series to educate IT and security personnel on the risks and rewards associated with implementing a BYOD strategy. The inaugural webinar, entitled "BYOD - Avoiding Bring Your Own Disaster," will be held on July 23 at 2 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time and will continue on a monthly basis. Click here to sign up for the broadcast.
· Participants in the InfoExpress and Aliado Solutions Secure BYOD Education webinar series will hear from industry and security experts on trends, risks, benefits and requirements associated with BYOD implementations, see product demonstrations and have the opportunity to ask questions.
· Qualified attendees - those with 500 or more employees or 1,000 BYOD devices - are eligible to receive a free secure BYOD risk assessment. The assessment consists of a BYOD policy review, network device discovery and GAP analysis of BYOD policy and network discovery.
· Aliado Solutions' BYOD methodology systematically determines the customer's current situation to determine the appropriate strategy that supports business priorities. Based on the data collected a comprehensive strategy is developed to include a detailed implementation roadmap. Depending on need, Aliado experts work directly with the customer to implement, manage, audit and train IT personnel.
· The addition of InfoExpress CGX to Aliado Solutions' BYOD methodology provides proven NAC technology to facilitate automated self-onboarding to reduce IT involvement with registration and configuration, and improves security by tracking user devices and enforcing BYOD policy.
· InfoExpress CGX is a next generation device security platform that delivers agentless BYOD, guest access, device profiling and registration and MDM deployment to WLAN and LAN environments. The heart of CGX is its policy management system that enables administrators to easily configure policies that keep track of users and their devices and react appropriately to security incidents. These actions reduce costs and increase productivity by automating registration processes, remediating devices, alerting administrators and notifying users of corrective actions.
"The partnership with InfoExpress, and the addition of its CGX Secure BYOD solution to our proven BYOD methodology, significantly increases the benefits to our customers," said Rochelle Hasner, Practice Lead at Aliado Solutions. "Leveraging CGX, we are now better able to prevent data loss, ensure security policies are enforced, enhance compliance by limiting access to authorized devices and reduce cost through streamlined device onboarding and reduction in the number of corporate-owned devices."
"Organizations of all sizes will benefit from our partnership with Aliado Solutions," said Stacey Lum, CEO of InfoExpress. "A well thought out BYOD strategy offers many rewards, and using CGX provides the best path to a successful BYOD deployment."
InfoExpress network security solutions improve the productivity and security of enterprise networks and the BYOD endpoints connecting to them. The company has provided Network Access Control solutions since 2002. The privately held company is headquartered in Mountain View, California. For more information, please visit www.infoexpress.com.
About Aliado Solutions
Aliado Solutions provides a wide range of network and cloud security professional and management consulting services to Global 2000 companies and the government. Customers rely on our proven, cost effective and platform independent risk assessment, design and implementation methodologies to harden their networks against Internet-borne threats, protect critical data, ensure compliance, enhance visibility and increase operational efficiencies. For more information, please visit www.aliadocorp.com.