Ridiculous Endless Roguelike Brawler "Quadropus Rampage" Announced for iOS & Android [Free]
Indie studio Butterscotch Shenanigans' second major release, Quadropus Rampage, puts players in the tentacles of a four armed cephalopod named Tack as he bludgeons the god of the ocean into submission.
A seamless fusion of Roguelike and Brawler, Quadropus Rampage will tentacle-slap iOS and Android gamers alike with insane skill-based combat, a deep progression system, challenging boss fights, beautifully illustrated graphics, and hilarious dialogue. Players dispatch saucy foes with a suite of randomly generated weapons and gain immense power from artifacts found while diving.
Quadropus Rampage is free with in-app purchases (and no ads) and available on the iTunes App Store (Universal) and Google Play.
- Be a quadropus - Go on a rampage
- Perfect blend of roguelike and brawler - Hit enemies in their stupid faces
- Endless Gameplay - Procedurally generated weapons, levels, and enemies that keep the action fresh until you die from thumb exhaustion
- Intuitive, fast-paced combat - Dodge, block, stab, spin, and smash your way to victory
- Five epic boss fights - Pursue Pete into the depths and bludgeon his mouth off
- Mastery system - 23 achievements with gameplay altering rewards
- Artifacts - Unearth 39 treasures that let you shoot lasers out of your face or turn your pet starfish into an explosive boomerang
- Deep upgrade tracks - Invest orbs into Tack to make him stronger
- Hilarious Characters - Break your ribs from intense chuckling
- Gamecenter Integration (iOS Only) - Show your BFFs what's what.
Download the iOS version at
Download the Android version at
About Butterscotch Shenanigans
Butterscotch Shenanigans is a two-man indie studio based in St. Louis and powered by brothers Seth and Sam Coster. Their flagship game Towelfight 2: The Monocle of Destiny received critical acclaim and landed at the 2nd Highest Rated Android Game slot of Q1 2013. Quadropus Rampage is Butterscotch Shenanigans' next installment in the Towelfight universe.
Seth Coster, 641-990-3850