Research and Markets: Global Cloud Infrastructure Testing Market Report: 2013 Edition
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8kbkff/global_cloud) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Global Cloud Infrastructure Testing Market" to their offering.
The global cloud infrastructure test equipment market offers tremendous growth opportunities for network performance test solution vendors.
This study covers the state of the cloud infrastructure or datacenter testing market, examining drivers and restraints for growth and geographical trends.
Forecasts are provided for regional market growth. In addition, an analysis of the competitive situation, including vendors' market share, is performed. The base year is 2012 with forecasts running through 2020. A detailed analysis is included for four geographic regions: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of World.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- Is the market growing, how long will it continue to grow, and at what rate?
- What are the key trends in this market across various end-user segments and regional markets?
- Which competitors are leading the market and which are emerging? Which competitors are growing and why?
- What market segments, regional markets, or vertical markets have demonstrated the greatest growth?
- What are the key factors driving the demand for cloud infrastructure testing market?
Key Topics Covered:
Total Cloud Infrastructure Testing Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecast and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8kbkff/global_cloud
Source: Frost & Sullivan
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.