Research and Markets: Case Study: White Glo Express Whitening System - What Can You Learn from Their Success?
Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Successes and Failures Case Study: White Glo Express Whitening System" report to their offering.
This case study is part of Datamonitor Consumer's Successes and Failures research and explores the success achieved by White Glo Express Whitening System in Australia.
- Use Datamonitor Consumer's selection of successful and failed product launches and marketing campaigns from across the globe to inspire innovation.
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success.
- Obtain a broader appreciation of the consumer packaged goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
White Glo Express Whitening System witnessed a 15% increase in sales in 2012. At A$15, White Glo offers consumers a cost-effective alternative to A$1,000 professional whitening treatments at the dentist's clinic.
- Why is White Glo Express Whitening System considered an interesting case of success?
- What consumer insight underpins this success?
- Which consumer trends has this product innovation capitalized on?
- What can I learn from White Glo Express Whitening System's success?
For more information visit Research and Markets
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.