NIRI Rocky Mountain Chapter: Best Practices and Lessons Learned from Senior IRO Panel
Join us to share the "been there, done that" from seasoned IRO professionals. Learn from the hindsight of our roundtable's mistakes and successes for clarity on achieving 20/20 vision for your own IR program.
Please join us for a panel of local IRO's who will discuss best practices and lessons learned throughout their tenure.
- David Banks, DigitalGlobe, Inc., Head of Investor Relations and Public Relations
- Liz Bauer, CSG International, Senior Vice President of Investor Relations and Strategic Communications
- Dave Dunnewald, Molson Coors Brewing Company, Vice President, Global Investor Relations
- Karla Kimrey, Cloud Peak Energy Inc, Vice President of Investor Relations
- Suzanne Brink, Royal Gold, Manager of Investor Relations
When: Tuesday, April 9, 2013
|Registration: 11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.|
|Lunch and Program: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.|
Where: Denver Athletic Club
|1325 Glenarm Place, Denver|
Cost: NIRI Members - $41,
|Non-Members - $58|
To register, go to www.rockyniri.org.
About NIRI and the Rocky Mountain Chapter
With more than 3,500 members in 32 chapters around the country, the National Investor Relations Institute (NIRI) sets the highest standards in education designed to advance the practice of investor relations and meet the growing professional development needs of those engaged in the field. The Rocky Mountain Chapter represents most of the major public companies in the Rocky Mountain region with a membership that averages about 75 corporate practitioners, IR consultants and IR-related service providers. The chapter holds regular monthly meetings and special events featuring experts on leading issues affecting publicly traded companies and the investor relations profession. For more information on the Rocky Mountain Chapter, please visit our website at www.rockyniri.org.
Rocky Mountain Chapter, National Investor Relations Institute
Kathleen Marvin, 303-804-4941
Secretary & Chair, Communications