Adjustable Closet Organizing Systems Offer New Ways to Increase Occupancy Rates for Property Owners and Make Renters Feel at Home
According to rent.com, walk in closets are a top request for the vast majority of Americans renting today. Organized Living closets bring versatility and strength to multifamily projects and are an ideal way to entice the new tenants.
Cincinnati, OH (PRWEB) February 27, 2013
Organized Living storage organizers bring value and distinction to multifamily projects, meeting industry trends and consumer demands.
According to a recent MSN Real Estate article, 6 Reasons to Rent, one-third of Americans, or nearly 37 million families, rent instead of own. Property owners can profit from the influx of new tenants by finding modern ways to differentiate themselves on the market. Since adequate storage is one of the top three amenities for home buyers today, it only makes sense for multifamily property owners to keep this trend top of mind as they're upgrading or building properties in 2013.
"Organized Living freedomRail closets bring versatility and strength to multifamily projects and are an ideal way to entice tenants,” said Gil Foltz, executive vice president of Organized Living. “The bottom line is that renters don't want to feel like they're in a space that is generic or feels like someone else's. Instead, they're looking for units that are as unique as they are.”
freedomRail offers many benefits for property owners and renters. For renters, freedomRail:
- Adapts to any tenants needs. New residents can add shelves, hanging space or drawers to their closet with little effort on our part. Same with existing residents, they have the option to change their storage as their needs change.
- Offers strong custom closet designs. Systems hold up to 150 pounds per foot. This is especially important for seniors who are downsizing from large homes but have just as much stuff to store.
- Triples closet space for millenials who prefer compact, functional living spaces.
For property owners, freedomRail:
- Is a long term investment because it provides a lifetime of use, no matter who lives in a unit.
- Is one system that can be used in closets, pantries, linen and laundry closets.
- Offers the most versatility and can work with any project's budget.
- Assures success with production-oriented, fast installation.
- Is a green storage system, offering LEED points toward projects.
Architects and contractors also benefit from freedomRail's ease. They can browse closet plans or download product specs for multifamily projects at OrganizedLiving.com.
About Organized Living
Organized Living brings superior storage and organization to the world through strong products, strong people and strong brand, helping people organize their lives. From the closet to the kitchen to the garage, Organized Living offers high-quality, innovative storage and organization products that make everyday life easier and sells through professionally installing dealers, retailers and online retailers. http://www.OrganizedLiving.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013BenefitsofStorage/02Multifamilyprojects/prweb10468972.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!