ADP® Helps Accounting Professionals During Tax Season
Resources assist with new payroll tax, healthcare reform compliance
ROSELAND, N.J., Feb. 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- ADP highlighted today its top tax-time tools available on the ADP Accountant Portal, a 24/7/365 online resource that features practice tools, guides and various new resources tailored to accounting professionals. Now that tax season is here, accounting professionals with small- to mid-sized firms can reference big-firm caliber tools and resources as they help their clients juggle hundreds of critical documents and employee records during a tax season rife with extensive changes at the local, state and federal level.
Top Tax-Time Tools from ADP
The following resources are available on www.accountant.adp.com:
- A customized CCH Library and Learning Center allows online, searchable access to many valuable CCH resources, such as the U.S. Master Tax Guide, State Tax Law Library, Federal Tax Weekly, State Tax Review Newsletter and Tax Briefings. Accountants need an ADP-issued custom U.S. Master Tax Guide to access this service. If an accountant does not have the current U.S. Master Tax Guide, they should contact their ADP representative or call 1-855-408-3751.
- ADP's Fast Wage and Tax Facts compiles key tax tables with 2013 data and updates, including new payroll tax laws, into a handy and necessary quick reference guide to help accountants save time in finding critical information for all the U.S. jurisdictions where their clients have operations.
- Calculators and forms help accountants with critical payroll, retirement and healthcare computations. Available calculators include the Salary Paycheck Calculator, the Hourly Paycheck Calculator, the Gross Pay Calculator and the W-4 Assistant. Retirement planning calculators are also available, including the 401(k) Planner and the 403(b) Planner.
ADP's updated Healthcare Reform Calculator incorporates requirements from recently adopted legislation, including the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), to help accounting professionals and their clients comply with new rules and regulations.
- Access to payroll platforms through the portal provides accounting professionals easy, reliable and secure access to their clients' payroll data that can be conveniently imported to general ledger applications or spreadsheets for easy review and integration.
- ADP's Accountant Connections and Eye On Washington newsletters keep accountants up-to-date with current legislative, regulatory and healthcare reform information, including updates to help navigate the complexities of PPACA and the American Taxpayer Relief Act (ATRA), that can be critical to helping their clients navigate the ever-changing regulatory environment.
In addition to the Accountant Portal, ADP's accounting partners also have access to an accountant help desk that is dedicated to serving the accounting community. What's more, accountants can access 24/7 live service for their clients using the highly successful and innovative payroll platform, RUN Powered by ADP®.
"We value the relationships we have formed with thousands of accounting professionals across the country and are committed to serving them by offering complimentary resources designed to help them excel both in client service and in growing their practices," said Anish Rajparia, President of ADP's Small Business Services Division. "We encourage the accounting community to take advantage of these resources and wish them success this season," Rajparia added.
ADP is dedicated to providing products, services and other integrated business solutions to help meet the unique needs of accounting professionals and their small business clients. Accounting professionals can refer clients to ADP, run their own payroll business with ADP or even sell their payroll business to ADP. For more information on how accounting professionals can work with ADP, visit http://accountant.adp.com/accountant/working-with-adp/working-with-adp.aspx.
To view a video in which Kyle Boettke, ADP's vice president of accountant channel sales, presents an overview of the ADP Accountant Portal, click here.
To access the ADP Accountant Portal, visit: www.accountant.adp.com.
NOTE: ADP will host a free CPE webinar on February 12, 2013 entitled: Health Care Reform: Strategies to Help Control Costs, Mitigate Risk, & Decrease Penalties. Click here to register.
ADP, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company's Web site at www.ADP.com.
For more information, contact:
SOURCE ADP, Inc.