Research and Markets: Biotechnology (Pharmaceuticals) (Global) - In-depth Report on the Largest Biotechnology Companies Across the World
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jd5kln/biotechnology) has announced the addition of the "Biotechnology (Pharmaceuticals) (Global)" report to their offering.
This is an exclusive industry report of the largest Biotechnology (Pharmaceuticals) companies across the world. It is the ultimate global competitor company analysis for major players in the Biotechnology (Pharmaceuticals) sector. Each company's financial accounts are updated monthly in English and analysed both in its own monetary currency and US$ to allow an accurate and reliable market comparison.
What does the report include?
Section 1 - Each company is individually assessed using the Plimsoll Model, providing:
- Four years of financial performance, using graphs and providing a written summary.
- Analysis of key areas - sales growth, trading stability, profitability, working capital, gearing (leverage) and immediate liquidity.
- An overall company financial rating in the form of a Plimsoll Chart, identifying strengths and weakness in a single page per company.
- A list of key board members, shareholders and subsidiaries.
- A brief description of company business.
Section 2 - An overall industry assessment of the Top 100 in the form of ranking lists and charts, identifying:
- Companies which are both financially strong and growing.
- The fastest growing, most profitable and biggest loss-making companies.
- Which have achieved the best sales and profit return on assets.
- Annual sales growth, average trends and change in market size of the Top 100.
- Contrast between small and large companies.
Each individual company analysis includes:
- A full four year financial assessment, Debtor days analysis, Latest sales/profitability rankings.
- Employee Performance Analysis, Comparisons against industry average.
- Overall company financial rating as read in the Plimsoll Chart, Industry ranking matrix.
- Company analysis written summary.
Other information in the report includes;
- Details of the Plimsoll Model
- Definition of Terms
- List of Shareholders
- Global Index by region
- Ranking Analysis by sales/profits
- Companies considered but not included
- Index of companies
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jd5kln/biotechnology