Financial Tracking Technologies Achieves 8th Consecutive Year of Revenue Growth
Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC, today announced that 2012 was the eighth consecutive year of revenue growth and profitability. These results reflect the focus on automated compliance analysis and alerting solutions and their ability to cut operating costs, all the while ensuring the greatest degree of compliance.
“Now, more than ever, financial companies worldwide need to bring costs in line with revenues through automation,” said Tony Turner, Principal, Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC. “As a privately held company we have continuously made investments in solutions that enable clients to realize tremendous cost savings through automated technology and reduce business and fiduciary risks. Best of all, with our modular software, clients can choose not only the solutions a la carte, but also configure the work flow to fit the facts and circumstances of the firm,” Turner said.
Expanding its footprint in 2012, Financial Tracking added new solutions, expanded existing solutions and doubled its data processing capacity. Other 2012 highlights include:
- Expanding Insider Trading Detection to cover international news and issuer events
- Adding more software interfaces with broker dealers, custodians and stock plan administrators
- Released Version 2.0 of its Counterparty Risk Monitoring and Alerting solution
- Enabled trade routing for employees who hold accounts at their employer's broker dealer
- Released Version 4.0 of RegSphere, its suitability module for retail broker dealers
- Numerous clients expanding services or adding additional solutions or both
- Launched a new module called HoldingsChecks™, which automatically aggregates enterprise investment holdings and alerts when thresholds are met and require regulatory filings
About Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC
Risk and compliance solutions are all we do. Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC markets the most comprehensive single stream compliance platform for the global investments industry. We serve the most clients in automated compliance solutions that enable regulatory protection and operating cost cutting. Clients include regulators, broker-dealers, mutual funds, money managers, hedge funds and public companies. FTT has earned the trust and commitment from some of the world's most renowned, top tier clients who have found FTT's patent pending compliance multi-tools to exceed the performance of our competitors. Our responsiveness and client support are unmatched and our staff is equally as committed to service excellence. Risk and compliance multi-tools also offered a la carte. Visit us at www.financial-tracking.com.
Financial Tracking Technologies, LLC
Urbana Schmidt, 203-340-2356 ext. 813