Research and Markets: Latin and North America Statistics and Forecasts 2007-2016 is Essential Reading for those in the Telecom Sector
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nfq5zd/latin_and_north) has announced the addition of the "Latin and North America Statistics and Forecasts 2007-2016" report to their offering.
The Latin and North America Telecom Statistics and Forecast report will provide you with a whole range of statistics, forecasts and graphs for the years 2007-2016F (including 3Q 2012 actuals), crucial to your competitive and strategic analysis and planning.
This new report includes the following indicators on a per country and a regional basis:
- GDP per capita
- Telecom Service Revenue
- Fixed telephone subscribers, penetration and growth
- Mobile telephone subscribers, penetration and growth
- Internet subscribers and users, penetration and growth
- Broadband subscribers and users, penetration and growth
- Inbound and Outbound International telephone traffic
- International termination rate originating in the US
Other reports available in the Statistics and Forecast portfolio include:
Asia statistics and forecast report
Americas statistics and forecast report
Middle East statistics and forecast report
North Africa statistics and forecast report
Eastern Europe statistics and forecast report
Western Europe statistics and forecast report
A global report including the 6 regions is also available called The World statistics and forecast report.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/nfq5zd/latin_and_north