Connection Cloud Begins 2013 with 2,000-Plus Companies Using Its Virtual SaaS Data Platform
- Elastic Intelligence, developer and marketer of the Connection Cloud, announced today it has concluded its beta stage with 2,000-plus companies using its groundbreaking PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) that enables instant access to virtual SaaS data.
- Through key partner alliances, the Connection Cloud connects users to previously-siloed, SaaS data sources, allowing them to instantly combine and virtualize the information to create up-to-the-minute reports for sales and marketing analysis, financial reporting or other business intelligence insights.
- Leading the Connection Cloud to this next level of success in 2013 is new CEO Ajay Singh, an enterprise software veteran with a stellar track record in accelerated growth. Singh is working with Elastic Intelligence founder and the Connection Cloud architect and CTO Roger Sippl to direct the company's business strategy and to expand on the company's strong foundation of key partner alliances.
“The Connection Cloud's rapid trajectory of acceptance among key leaders in the SaaS data and business intelligence space is proof the market sees Connection Cloud as the solution to solving the pain point of easily accessing SaaS data for advanced reporting,” said Connection Cloud CEO Ajay Singh.
“Our user adoption rate, particularly in the financial management market, tells us that they're having trouble reporting on their SaaS data and the time is right for an easy, economical solution. During 2013 and beyond, we will aggressively expand our list of supported SaaS applications on the Connection Cloud, furthering our position as the only company in the marketplace that enables you to instantly connect your favorite reporting solution to your virtualized SaaS data sources at a highly-affordable subscription price,” said Singh.
“The Connection Cloud helped us streamline and enhance our Excel and PowerPivot analysis of Salesforce.com data. Using the Connection Cloud to directly access the data saved us from the tedious and repetitive processes and limitations that increased as our amount of data grew,” said Eric Blaettler, CFO, Delta Car Trade SA. “We now have direct, real-time access to our data that is far more simple and economic and has reduced the growing IT burden of data movement and analysis. As our SaaS application data expands, we look forward to the Connection Cloud providing easy access to the data we need, when we need it.”
“Connection Cloud is the culmination of a vision we've been pursuing for a few years – that of enabling users to virtualize and access Intacct data in the cloud, with the reporting tool that works best for them,” said Intacct CTO Aaron Harris. “It's a remarkable achievement, enabling our users to pick their own reporting tool, pull in data from Intacct and create customized reports without first having to export the data. The flexibility Connection Cloud provides, and the efficiency, is creating a growing customer fan base among our Intacct users.”
In just six months since product beta launch, Elastic Intelligence has established itself as a force in the virtual SaaS data marketplace by:
- Signing key partner alliance agreements with reporting and BI vendors including Tableau, Jaspersoft, Yellowfin, and Pivotstream.
- Signing key partner alliance agreements with SaaS vendors including Intacct, Zuora, Netsuite, Zendesk, Salesforce, and SugarCRM.
- Gaining rapid traction where 2,000-plus companies are now using Connection Cloud for virtualizing and pulling data from their SaaS applications in real time to create up-to-the-minute reports. They no longer have to take the time and expense to comprehend complex SaaS APIs and move data into an expensive data warehouse.
- For example, enabling Tableau users to pull specific data fields from Netsuite, Intacct, Zendesk, Zuora, Facebook, and a growing list of other sources into a virtual view to rapidly build the cross-application reports they want. For an updated view of the cross-application report, they simply “refresh”.
- Providing companies such as InsideView, PBworks, and Delta Car the ability to instantly virtualize and access SaaS data to create reports that are timely, efficient, and more cost-effective.
- Driving tremendous growth of virtual SaaS data – more than 100 times – passing through the Connection Cloud from SaaS applications since the Connection Cloud beta launched in June 2012.
This year, Elastic Intelligence will further step up its growth by developing new virtual SaaS data connectors and other add-on products, ultimately allowing the company to take advantage of burgeoning SaaS market opportunities. A recent Forrester research study projects the SaaS software market will increase 25 percent in 2013 to $59 billion, growing to a $75 billion market in 2014.
About Connection Cloud
Connection Cloud, developed and marketed by Elastic Intelligence, is the first and only real-time SQL-based Platform-as-a-Service for connecting to virtual SaaS data for reporting, business intelligence (BI), and application development. Using Connection Cloud, business users and application developers can access their virtual SaaS data from where it resides, eliminating the need for a complex on-premise data warehousing, or additional IT support. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Menlo Park, California. For more information, visit http://www.connectioncloud.com/.
Spiralgroup for Connection Cloud
Jean Sexton, +1-530-432-1820