Research and Markets: Elevators; Escalators or Moving Walkways Patent Map and Technology Intelligence Report
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5m67v3/patent_map_and) has announced the addition of the "Patent map and technology intelligence report. Elevators; Escalators Or Moving Walkways" report to their offering.
Control systems of elevators in general; Applications of devices for indicating or signaling operating conditions; Applications of checking, fault-correcting, or safety devices; Other common features of elevators; Kinds or types of lift in, or associated with, buildings or other structures; Main component parts of lifts in, or associated with, buildings or other structures; Doors, gates, or other apparatus controlling access to, or exit from, cages or lift-well landings; Main component parts of mining-hoist winding devices; Hoist way equipment; Mining-hoist operation; Kinds or types of escalators or moving walkways; Component parts of escalators or moving walkways; Control of escalators or moving walkways; Indicating operating conditions of escalators or moving walkways; Safety devices of escalators or moving walkways; Accessories, e.g. for sterilizing, cleaning
Key Topics Covered:
1. Pace of Invention.
- Recent trends and patenting growth patterns.
2. Technology Overview.
- Organization of patented inventions into broad and specific technology fields, based on the International Patent Classification system
3. Competitive Intelligence
- Major patenting players.
- Top inventors.
- Key attorneys agents or attorney firms representing innovators.
4. Appendix A
- Tabulation of all data used in the report.
- Patenting activity for the last 20 years timeframe.
- Listing of top 100 players, inventors and agents.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/5m67v3/patent_map_and