Staples Makes it Easy with Every Product Businesses Need to Succeed
Staples Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLS), the world's largest office supply company and second largest internet retailer, is rapidly expanding its product assortment and making it easier than ever for businesses to get every product they need to succeed. The company's new television advertising campaign, which launches on Feb. 11, highlights how Staples offers more products than ever with more ways to shop.
Small businesses prefer this approach. In fact, a recent survey showed that two-thirds of small business owners prefer to shop where they can find everything they need for their business in one place, instead of having to go to multiple stores.
“Staples ad campaign brings our new strategy to life in a memorable way,” said Steve Fund, Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, Staples. “The campaign highlights our vision of providing every product customers need as well as our unique omnichannel capabilities, which allow customers to shop in store, online, via mobile or a combination.”
New Campaign Detail
The campaign includes one 30-second and three 15-second broadcast spots that highlight the breadth of products and services available through Staples. The campaign supports the company's strategic plan and vision that were announced late last year. To view the 30-second spot titled Magic click here: http://youtu.be/joVX5kiXk0k
The ads will air on high-profile national networks and cable shows including ABC's Castle, Grey's Anatomy and Modern Family as well as CBS's The Good Wife, The Mentalist, Two and a Half Men and NCIS. The campaign was created by McCann Erickson, New York.
Shop However, Whenever
“At Staples, we understand what products small businesses need and that every minute counts for our customers,” said Alison Corcoran, Senior Vice President, Stores and Online Marketing, Staples. “That's why Staples is in the business of making it easier every day for small businesses.”
For customers who prefer to shop online Staples offers:
- Mobile App – Staples created a mobile app just for our mobile customers, making it easy to shop on the go.
- Free Delivery - 98 percent of Staples.com customers take advantage of Staples' free delivery for orders of $45 or more – without paying any membership fees.
For customers visiting one of more than 1,600 Staples stores in North America, options to order in advance include:
- Reserve Online, Pick-up In Store – This recently launched service has proven to be a hit with customers because it allows same day in-store pick-up option on select online items.
- Shipped to Store - Small businesses can have their order shipped to the store closest to their business, giving them peace of mind for added security.
In addition, Staples offers essential small business services:
- Staples Copy & Print – Customers can order business cards to banners and everything in between in stores, online or a combination of both, depending on their needs.
- EasyTech Services – Staples offers a huge selection of the latest tablets, personal computers, printers and ink as well as EasyTech services to make sure customers get their tech up and running quickly.
Staples is the world's largest office products company and second largest internet retailer. For 26 years, Staples has served the needs of business customers and its vision is to provide every product businesses need to succeed. Through its world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities, Staples offers office supplies, technology products and services, facilities and breakroom supplies, furniture, copy and print services and a wide range of other product categories. With thousands of associates worldwide dedicated to making it easy for businesses of all sizes, Staples operates throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. The company is headquartered outside Boston. More information about Staples (Nasdaq: SPLS) is available at www.staples.com/media.
Carrie McElwee, 508-253-1405