Research and Markets: Morocco Telecom Country Report 2012
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqg7kx/morocco_telecom) has announced the addition of the "Morocco Telecom Country Report 2012" report to their offering.
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of Morocco's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- The regulator has initiated an implementation plan for the country's national broadband strategy.
- The regulator is preparing for 4G auctions, with a view to allocating at least one licence in 2013.
- The government will continue to expand access to telecoms services after the success of previous initiatives.
- Poste Maroc may be considering the launch of a mobile virtual network operator (MVNO).
Analysys Mason's country report data annexes provide a range of key metrics for each country's telecoms market. Figures are supplied for each year since 2007. Metrics include the following.
Fixed telecoms market
Operator-level metrics/market share
Mobile telecoms market
- Caisse de Depot et de Gestion
- Compagnie Mauritanienne de Communication (CMC)
- France Télécom
- Gabon Telecom
- L&L Technologies
- Maroc Telecom
- Mobisud Belgique
- Mobisud France
- Portugal Telecom
- Poste Maroc
- Poste Telecom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kqg7kx/morocco_telecom