Anniversary Year Brings 41 New Units, Franchise 500® Ranking for Aire Serv®
Heating and air conditioning franchise Aire Serv awards 41 new franchises in 2012.
Waco, Texas (PRWEB) January 15, 2013
Franchisor Aire Serv announced significant growth during 2012, expanding its franchise base by 41 new units in the U.S. and Canada. A leader in the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) industry, Aire Serv celebrated its 20th anniversary in 2012.
In addition, Entrepreneur magazine recently named Aire Serv to its 2013 Franchise 500® list, ranked at #199. The magazine recognizes the top 500 franchise brands each year by financial strength and stability, growth rate, and size of the system.
New franchise owners cite Aire Serv's comprehensive business system, Code of Values®, and franchisee support as key factors in their decision to open an Aire Serv franchise. Approximately 70% of the new franchises are “conversions,” rolling business in from an existing HVAC business. Throughout 2012, Aire Serv received more than 450 franchise applications from entrepreneurs and HVAC professionals across the country.
“Franchising as a business model makes sense for more and more HVAC contractors as they consider how to grow their businesses and gain more control over their day-to-day operations,” said Doyle James, President of Aire Serv, LLC. “Aire Serv has always been a company pursuing excellence, and together with our dedicated franchise owners we look forward to twenty more years of growth and customer satisfaction.”
In the fourth quarter of 2012, Aire Serv awarded 15 new franchises, 13 in the U.S. and two in Canada:
- Russ Arsenault and Tony Giorgianni, Aire Serv of Central Rhode Island, Pawtucket, R.I.
- Charles Gummo, Aire Serv of the Black Hills, Rapid City, S.D.*
- John Johnson and Calvi Evans, Aire Serv of Delmar, Galena, Md.*
- Rafael Borobia, Aire Serv of N Valley, Ariz.
- Patrick Flood, Eric Chisholm, and Robert Colpitts, Saint John's, New Brunswick
- Daniel Drysdale, Hillsburgh, Ontario
- Robert Griffin, Robeline, La.
- Brian Neumiller, Hamilton, Ohio
- MaryAnn Quiroz, Mercedes, Texas
- William Stone, Auburn, Kans.
- Donald Boll, Foley, Ala.
- Jeffrey Clymens, Wenatchee, Wash.
- Steven Beyler, Corona, Calif.
- Bryian Boger, Forney, Texas
- Mike Vahdat, Johns Creek, Ga.
In addition, the following franchise owners expanded their service territory:
- Armen Kerasimian and Levon Vartan, Aire Serv of Pasadena, Calif.
- Neal DiSanti, Aire Serv of N Dallas Metroplex, Texas
- Brian Powell, Aire Serv of SW Conn.
For additional franchising information and to hear success stories from franchise owners, visit http://www.aireservfranchise.com.
*Participant in The Dwyer Group's VetFran program for military veterans
About Aire Serv®:
Established in 1992, Aire Serv is a global franchise organization providing installation, maintenance and repair of heating, ventilation, air conditioning and indoor air quality systems. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500,” Aire Serv franchisees provide these services to both residential and commercial customers at more than 180 locations in the United States, Canada, and United Kingdom. Aire Serv is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc. For further information or to find the location nearest you, visit http://www.AireServ.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10325417.htmAdvertisement