101 Medical Weight Loss Releases its Top Five Weight Loss Tips for 2013
Many health-conscious people begin the New Year with lofty goals, but eventually give up on them. With more than a decade of experience in helping people to reach their weight loss goals, 101 Medical Weight Loss is encouraging dieters to follow five simple rules for success in 2013.
(PRWEB) January 11, 2013
101 Medical Weight Loss says anyone who wants to start a weight loss program this year can begin today. It recommends five easy steps along with regular physical activity for 2013.
1. Drink more water: Drinking plenty of water is integral to a healthy body. Even more, it can promote feelings of fullness or even stave off hunger.
2. Load up on veggies: It is vital to eat leafy greens and vegetables in all shades of the rainbow. Veggies are also packed with nutrients and are usually low in calories, so stock up.
3. Don't skip meals: In the beginning skipping meals may seem like an easy way to cut calories, but it can end up doing more harm than good. 101 Medical Weight Loss says skipping meals slows metabolism and can lead to extreme hunger, which often leads to binge eating.
4. Set an attainable goal: This could be an interim weight-loss goal, meaning not an end goal but a short-term goal. As an example, anyone interested in losing weight could get motivated to wiggle into a smaller pair of jeans by spring.
5. Stay positive: There are no quick fixes. Getting healthy and losing weight are long-term projects. 101 Medical Weight Loss says a good attitude keeps people motivated and moving toward the ultimate goal.
101 Medical Weight Loss also recommends health conscious consumers avoid unhealthy practices, such as dropping below 1,200 calories a day and adopting fad diets. It says losing weight in an unhealthy way makes it easier to regain the pounds down the road. Physician-guided diet programs, like those at The Center for Medical Weight Loss, are customized to each individual to help them lose weight quickly and successfully in a way that is simple and enjoyable.
About The Center for Medical Weight Loss:
For more than a decade, The Center for Medical Weight Loss has been helping people to shed unwanted pounds through physician-guided programs. The company is known throughout the San Fernando Valley area for uniquely meeting the needs of patients through personalized plans. At The 101 Medical Weight Loss, we believe that safe weight loss results from healthy food and lifestyle choices. The program does not rely on medications to help you lose weight. However, some patients have unique needs, and if necessary and appropriate, the doctor will prescribe a safe appetite suppressant that is not contraindicated with any conditions you may have or other medications you may be taking. To discover what 101 Medical Weight Loss can do for you, visit http://www.101medicalweightloss.com.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10316983.htmAdvertisement