Global and China Toy Market Sales and Future Trends Analysis in New Research Report at ReportsnReports.com
“Global and China Toy Industry Report, 2012” is the new market research report added to ReportsnReports.com store.
Dallas, Texas (PRWEB) January 09, 2013
The global toy sales grew to USD83.3 billion in 2011 from USD78.1 billion in 2007, with a CAGR of 1.62%. In recent years, impacted by the economic crisis and the structural adjustment of the toy market, the traditional markets such as Europe and the United States have witnessed falling sales revenue, and their proportion in the global toy sales has stabilized or even declined. Emerging markets, including ASEAN, the Middle East, Latin America and Eastern Europe, have strong demand, and they have gradually become the important destinations for China to export toys.
The world's leading toy companies Mattel and Hasbro have already entered a relatively mature stage, while Chinese toy companies are embracing its growth period, with huge potentials. Even with a bright prospect, Chinese toy companies should strengthen their R & D, marketing, and integration of cultural resources.
The report Global and China Toy Industry Report 2012 revolves around the following:
- Development of the global toy market, major countries and the future trends;
- Status quo, operating indicators, competition pattern and export market of China toy industry, as well as the existing problems in the industry and suggestions;
- Toy-related industries, including plastics industry, animation industry and gaming industry;
- Toy sub-industries, including plush toys, wooden toys, plastic toys, electronic toys, educational toys and adult toys;
- Operation, revenue structure and development strategy of five global toy producers and eight Chinese toy makers.
Buy a copy of report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=213592 . Alternatively, request a sample @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/requestsample.aspx?name=213592 to help make your purchase decision.
Key Toy Enterprises in China: Guangdong Alpha Animation and Culture Co., Ltd., Xinghui Auto Model Co., Ltd., Goldlok Toys Holdings (guangdong) Co., Ltd., Guangdong Qunxing Toys Joint-stock Co., ltd., Huawei Technology Co., ltd., Goodbaby International Holdings Limited, Lerado Group, Intex Toys
Key Toy Enterprises in Foreign Countries: Mattel, Hasbro, Takara TOMY, Lego, Bandai Namco
ReportsnReports.com is an online market research reports library of 200,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. Our database includes reports by leading publishers from across the globe. We provide 24/7 online and offline support service to our customers.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prwebglobal-and-china-toy/industry-report-2012/prweb10301336.htmAdvertisement