Hisense Ends Preliminary Submissions for $15,000 Contests and Begins Quarterfinals
Hisense is pleased to announce that submissions to the contests and the daily giveaways have closed. From January 3rd to the 5th, a professional panel of judges will select 20 of the most popular submissions for the Audio Logo and 10 Music Jingle submissions to advance to the Finals.
Suwanee, GA (PRWEB) January 04, 2013
Hisense, the global manufacturer and innovator of home appliances and consumer electronics, is pleased to announce that submissions to the two $15,000 contests and the daily giveaways have closed. Hisense, wanting to grow global awareness and brand recognition, launched two crowd-sourced projects for an Audio Logo and a Music Jingle. Both contests carried with them a $15,000 prize purse.
The contests started on December 12th, 2012, and continued to January 2nd, 2013, which ended the preliminary contests. During that time people were invited to upload either a one second Audio Logo or a three to five second Music Jingle. Concurrent with the $15,000 contests, Hisense also gave away prizes depending on the time of day a submission was made. At 12 AM US Central Standard Time, two submissions for the Audio Jingle, dubbed “The First Voice of the Day” received an iPod Nano. At 8:00 PM US CST to 8:15 PM US CST, the giveaway was known as “The Time is Now” for all submissions for the Musical Jingle received a 2 GB USB flash drive.
Now that the preliminary contest has ended the quarterfinals are beginning. From January 3rd to the 5th, a professional panel of judges will select 20 of the most popular submissions for the Audio Logo and 10 Music Jingle submissions. Of these submissions winners will be selected using two criteria: 1) popular vote from the preliminary contest; and 2) the panels' selections. Winners will be announced on the 12th of January, 2013.
The panel of judges includes:
- Paul Durham – a professional musician most known for his work with Black Lab released on Geffen Records. His work has been part of pop culture for decades, included in movies such as “Spider-Man” and the television show, “House M.D.”
- Xiao Ke – an aspiring Chinese musician that has won a host of awards for his musical talents. Included in his repertoire of commercially successful music jingles for the Bank of China, Panasonic, and others,
- Hou Yiling – a professor in Beijing Foreign Studies University. He is a chief editor of English Language Learning and instructor.
- Mark Griffiths – a host for China Radio International program China Drive.
- Zhu Shuqin – Hisense Brand Dictor.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2013/1/prweb10292386.htmView Comments and Join the Discussion!