Research and Markets: Algeria Telecom Country Report 2012 Features Players such as Algérie Télécom and Wataniya Telecom
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cl66jc/algeria_telecom) has announced the addition of the "Algeria Telecom Country Report 2012" report to their offering.
This Country Report and accompanying data annex provide a comprehensive overview of Algeria's telecoms market, including KPIs and data on subscribers, penetration, revenue and ARPU. The Report analyses the strategies of major players in the country's fixed and mobile telecoms markets, and includes market share data and operators' infrastructure status. It also includes an analysis of the market outlook, focusing on the following trends and emerging opportunities.
- OTA maintained its leading position in the mobile market despite intense regulatory pressures and difficult operating conditions.
- ARPT's regulations on tariff promotions do not seem to have a significant impact on the ability of mobile operators to sign up new subscribers.
- The Algerian government's decision to take a controlling stake in OTA creates uncertainties over the competitive landscape of the mobile market.
Analysys Mason's country report data annexes provide a range of key metrics for each country's telecoms market. Figures are supplied for each year since 2007.
- Algérie Télécom
- Equitablement & Ensemble Pour une Algérie Developpée (EEPAD)
- Orascom Telecom Algérie (OTA)
- Qatar Telecom (Qtel)
- Telecom Egypt
- Wataniya Telecom
- Wind Telecom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cl66jc/algeria_telecom