Research and Markets: South Korea Power Sector Updated 2012 Version
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3h8n2c/south_korea_power) has announced the addition of the "South Korea Power Sector" report to their offering.
The South Korean power sector benefits from a solid economy of the country as well as a stable regulatory framework. However, instability in the region with its neighbor North Korea has proved to be a threat in the past for the country.
The power sector in South Korea does not account for a majority of the share of the Asia Pacific regional power generation and is expected to account for a bit less than six percent of the total Asia Pacific regional power generation by 2015.
Oil, followed by coal, is the dominant fuel in the country and oil accounts of over 40 percent of the primary energy demand in 2010. Coal accounted for 31 percent, followed by nuclear energy and natural gas.
With a considerable market size and established competitive landscape, the South Korean power sector is expected to have a moderate growth in the coming years.
In this industry scenario, Taiyou Research analyzes the Power Sector in South Korea in its research offering South Korea Power Sector. The report covers the following among others:
- Analysis of the global power sector in order to put the growth of South Korea's power sector in perspective.
- Analysis of the power sector in Asia Pacific, which puts in perspective the growth of South Korea's power sector as compared to other countries in the region.
- A SWOT analysis of the South Korean power sector.
- Competition in the industry is analyzed with a look at the major players.
- Major players are profiled along with an in-depth profile of KEPCO, the leading players in the market. Players analyzed in the report apart from KEPCO include: GS Electric Power Services, K-Power, and Posco Power.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Global Power Sector
3. Power Sector in Asia-Pacific
4. South Korea Power Sector SWOT Analysis
5. South Korea Power Sector
6. Competition in the Industry
7. Major Players
8. Power Sector in South Korea: Industry Outlook
11. Research Methodology
- Korea Electric Power Corporation (Kepco)
- GS Electric Power Services (GS EPS)
- Posco Power
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/3h8n2c/south_korea_power