Research and Markets: Thrombosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2012 Profiles Players such as Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd., LG Life Sciences, Ltd and Merck & Co., Inc.
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rc2j8q/thrombosis) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Thrombosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Thrombosis - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Thrombosis, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Thrombosis. Thrombosis - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Thrombosis.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Thrombosis pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Daiichi Sankyo Company, Ltd
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- BioLineRx, Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- Medicure Inc.
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARYx Therapeutics
- Green Cross Corporation
- Hanall Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- LG Life Sciences, Ltd
- Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Endotis Pharma
- IMMD Inc.
- Nostrum Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Regado Biosciences.
- MSM Protein Technologies, Inc.
- Thrombotargets Corporation
- Cardax Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Synthon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Morphochem AG
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rc2j8q/thrombosis
Source: Global Markets Direct