Research and Markets: The UK's Action Plans for Power Sustainability in the Wake of Decommissioning Calls
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kp2qsr/the_uks_action) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "The UK's Action Plans for Power Sustainability in the Wake of Decommissioning Calls" to their offering.
The UK's future power market is governed by ambitious climate goals and renewable energy targets. The government's recent power market reforms aim, for the transition of the energy sector to a low carbon energy system, and to ensure safe and secure power, which is always a challenge to achieve. Existing and new emission regulations are already forcing the pre-closure of existing efficient thermal power plants, causing inevitable future blackouts unless addressed in time. A strong, balanced conventional power and renewable generation mix is likely to offer the best solution to the UK's power problems in the future.
- Market prospects for power generation and transmission equipment manufacturers due to changing needs of power mix in the UK.
- Key factors responsible for the need of gas power infrastructure and related emission reduction equipment rise in the UK Current decommissioning state of coal and gas capacity
Reasons to buy
- Identify the key growth and investment opportunities with upcoming trends in generation mix
- Gain insights on the growing need for emission control systems and higher efficiency in fossil fuel plants.
- Develop strategies and facilitate decision-making based on upcoming industry developments towards power infrastructure projects
Key Topics Covered:
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
3 The UK's Action Plans for Power Sustainability in the Wake of Decommissioning Calls
3.1 Current Power Mix Scenario
3.2 Transmission and Distribution Infrastructure Support Available
3.3 The UK's Decommissioning State and Plans
3.4 Government Action Plans and Strategies to Bridge Decommissioned Capacity
3.5 The Gap and Corrective Measures for the Government Plans
4.4 Contact Us
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kp2qsr/the_uks_action