Research and Markets: Addiction - Pipeline Review: Latest updates and review of key players
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v6428k/addiction) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Addiction - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Addiction, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Addiction. Addiction - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Addiction.
- A review of the Addiction products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Addiction pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
- Latest news and deals relating to the products.
Reasons to buy
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Addiction.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and design effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying players of the most promising pipeline.
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Addiction pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics.
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope.
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline.
Companies Involved in Addiction Therapeutics Development
- Abbott Laboratories
- Aradigm Corporation
- Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Alkermes, Inc.
- Nanotherapeutics, Inc.
- Nabi Biopharmaceuticals
- Novartis AG
- EnVivo Pharmaceuticals
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
- Nippon Shinyaku Co., Ltd.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Addex Pharmaceuticals
- AEterna Zentaris Inc.
- Catalyst Pharmaceutical Partners, Inc.
- Mundipharma International Limited
- Titan Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Biotie Therapies Corp.
- Orexo AB
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Camurus AB
- Global Health Ventures Inc.
- Omeros Corporation
- ImmunoVaccine Technologies Inc.
- Targacept, Inc.
- Cary Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- CBio Limited
- Vanda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- KYORIN Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Royalty Pharma
- Sihuan Pharmaceutical Holdings Group Ltd.
- Selecta Biosciences, Inc.
- Heptares Therapeutics Ltd.
- Envoy Therapeutics, Inc.
- Embera NeuroTherapeutics, Inc.
- Lightlake Therapeutics Inc.
- TheraQuest Biosciences, LLC
- Celtic Pharmaceutical Holdings L.P.
- Beech Tree Labs, Inc.
- Naurex, Inc.
- 22nd Century Limited, LLC
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/v6428k/addiction
Source: Global Markets Direct