Research and Markets: Peptic Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H2 2012 Contains Latest News and Deals Relating to the Products
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f2q3j8/peptic_ulcers) has announced the addition of Global Markets Direct's new report "Peptic Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H2 2012" to their offering.
Global Markets Direct's, 'Peptic Ulcers - Pipeline Review, H2 2012', provides an overview of the indication's therapeutic pipeline. This report provides information on the therapeutic development for Peptic Ulcers, complete with latest updates, and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Peptic Ulcers. Peptic Ulcers - Pipeline Review, Half Year is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, Company/University websites, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources, put together by Global Markets Direct's team.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data for the indicated disease.
- A snapshot of the global therapeutic scenario for Peptic Ulcers.
- A review of the Peptic Ulcers products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources.
- Coverage of products based on various stages of development ranging from discovery till registration stages.
- A feature on pipeline projects on the basis of monotherapy and combined therapeutics.
- Coverage of the Peptic Ulcers pipeline on the basis of route of administration and molecule type.
- Key discontinued pipeline projects.
Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Daewoong Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Eisai Co., Ltd.
PLx Pharma Inc.
aRigen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Logical Therapeutics, Inc.
China Medical System Holdings Limited
Medigreen Biotechnology Corporation
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f2q3j8/peptic_ulcers.
Source: Global Markets Direct