Cerritos Infiniti Confirms, Infiniti U.S. Sales are up 41.2 Percent in November
Cerritos Infiniti is excited to confirm, Infiniti has reported U.S. sales of 11,897 units for November, which is an increase of 41.2 percent versus 8,428 units a year earlier. Calendar year-to-date Infiniti sales of 107,250 are up 22.6 percent compared to the 87,471 units sold during the same period last year.
Infiniti sales highlights for the month include:
• Infiniti QX sales of 2,121 was an increase of 46.7 percent in November, the best month in the full-size luxury SUV's history.
• The all-new Infiniti JX 7-passenger luxury crossover had sales of 2,529 units in November, and 18,966 have been delivered since it went on sale in March.
• Overall, total sales of 6,275 for all Infiniti crossovers and sport utility vehicles in November more than doubled versus prior year.
• The Infiniti G Line had an increase of 7.3 percent for the month, with 4,838 sport sedans, coupes and convertibles being delivered.
• Infiniti had the best November in its history
Infiniti offers a full-line of luxury performance automobiles, including the G Coupe, Sedan and Convertible, M sedan, EX and FX crossovers, and the QX full-size SUV. For more information about Infiniti contact Cerritos Infiniti.
Cerritos Infiniti's helpful and knowledgeable sales staff, expert factory-trained technicians and state-of-the-art parts, and service department make Cerritos Infiniti Los Angeles County's premier dealership. Visit Cerritos Infiniti today at 11011 East South Street, Cerritos, Calif. or go to (http://www.cerritosinfiniti.com).
Cerritos Infiniti is proud to serve the greater Los Angeles County area – including Los Angeles, Cerritos, Norwalk, Long Beach, Costa Mesa, South Bay, Torrance, Santa Monica, Thousand Oaks, Oxnard, Tustin, Lakewood, Cypress, Garden Grove, Seal Beach, Bellflower, Downey, Huntington Beach, El Monte, Mission Viejo, Anaheim, Buena Park and Westminster.
— WebWireID166108 —
View Comments and Join the Discussion!