Redeem That Best Buy Card and Get the Gift you Really Wanted
The holiday season may be wrapping up, but 'tis the season of giving - and Best Buy isn't done yet! If you're one of the lucky people who got a Best Buy gift card, it's time to indulge in the perfect "I survived the holidays" me-gift. Didn't get the gadget you've been holding off on buying all year? Now is the time to make it happen.
Or perhaps you got that special gadget as a gift, but didn't get all the accessories you need to go with it. Don't let the excitement fizzle, use that Best Buy gift card to get the most out of your new gadget.
- Got a tablet? Be sure to pick up a pair of headphones to use when watching videos or a case to protect your device while on-the-go.
- Can't wait to get intimate with your new Smartphone? Grab a charger or two - one for the car and one for at home at your desk. And don't forget a protective case or cover to protect your phone and keep it looking new for a long time.
- If a new gaming system was under your tree, pick-up an extra controller to have on hand when friends are over or get the gotta-have game that didn't make Santa's list.
- Pick up your favorite flick on Blu-ray so you can put that new Blu-ray player to work.
- Protect your new DSLR camera with a carrying case or get even better pics with an additional flash or lens.
- Of course Best Buy is also your stop for the basics like HDMI cables and batteries of all sizes so you can get your new gadgets up and running quickly.
Best Buy's Low Price Guarantee Extended Through January
Best Buy's Low Price Guarantee - While customers can price match the lower price of an identical available product at a local retail competitor's store, a local Best Buy or BestBuy.com year-round, you can now take advantage of the Holiday Price Match through Jan. 31, 2013. Before making your purchase, you can price match select products to certain online retailers, both in-store and online. To make it easy, check out which products qualify, we have placed a "Low Price Guarantee" message above the price of qualifying products on BestBuy.com.
If you're the proud owner of a new laptop, iPad or desktop computer as a gift, you'll want to check out Geek Squad Tech Support, which helps you with virus removal, software and operating system installations, and other tech help you may need. For details, visit www.GeekSquad.com.
The owner of this announcement warrants that:
(i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and
(ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the
information contained therein.
Source: Best Buy PR via Thomson Reuters ONE