Viking River Cruises Launch January Sale TV Campaign Through The DRTV Centre
The DRTV Centre, the leading UK direct response television advertising agency, announces a new TV advertising campaign for Viking River Cruises, publicising the company's January Sale. The campaign runs nationally throughout January 2013 on all leading TV networks.
London (PRWEB UK) 31 December 2012
The DRTV Centre's direct response advertising campaign for Viking features a special January offer of savings up to £1,000 per person, meaning that selected Viking's renowned Danube Waltz cruises are available from only £1,295 per person for bookings made during January 2013. Dozens of other special prices are also available.
Direct Response Television Advertising - DRTV - is highly attractive to a growing number of TV advertisers because it can produce new customers within minutes. Today over 25% of all UK TV commercials carry a direct response "call to action" via an 0800 phone number, text message (SMS) or website visit. DRTV is a form of direct response marketing.
The new Viking TV commercials highlight a number of European destinations including Amsterdam, Cologne, and Budapest.
Viking offers remarkable value, with all cruises including:
- Return flights from the UK
- Deluxe ensuite accommodation, all with river views
- Specially selected wine, beer and soft drinks with lunch and dinner
- A wide range of guided tours to must-see attractions and World Heritage sites
- A cultural enrichment programme for an in-depth understanding of the places visited
A highly attractive feature of Viking River Cruises is that in most destinations the cruise vessel docks in the heart of each city, so passengers simply step ashore to see all of the local sights.
The high quality chef-prepared food on board is much praised – and, as a bonus, there's complimentary wine with lunch and dinner. Guests often comment too about how friendly Viking Cruises are, with many making lifelong friends with their fellow travellers.
The extensive cruise programme offers a wide choice:
- Europe - travel along the Rhine, Danube, Seine, Rhône, Elbe and other great waterways of western, central and eastern Europe
- Russia and Ukraine - cruise between Moscow and St. Petersburg along the Volga and Svir or, in Ukraine, sail on the Dnieper between Kiev and Odessa
- China - see highlights of Beijing, Shanghai and Xian (Terra Cotta Warriors), the Great Wall and enjoy a Yangtze River cruise through the Three Gorges
- Vietnam and Cambodia - discover two countries, two cultures and two ways of life linked by Indochina's most important river, the Mekong - from Vietnam's bustling cities to the calm of Cambodia.
Viking operates the world's largest and leading fleet of deluxe vessels built specifically for river travel. With its fleet plying the waterways of Europe, Russia, Ukraine and China, Viking has welcomed more than half a million people on magical, enlightening journeys through these exciting places.
Viking's success and popularity is reflected by the numerous awards won in recent years, including The World Travel Awards 2012, The British Travel Awards 2012, and The Guardian Travel Awards 2012.
David Pearson of The DRTV Centre commented: “TV is the ideal medium for advertising travel clients as we're able to show great destinations and, in Viking's case, a truly fabulous on-board experience. River cruising is the fastest growing segment of the travel market, and Viking is the world's leading river cruising company”.
The DRTV Centre company details:
- The DRTV Centre was founded 16 years ago in London.
- It is the first and only advertising agency in the UK to concentrate solely on Direct Response Television.
- Clients are provided with everything they need to mount successful DRTV campaigns: strategies, idea creation, scriptwriting, storyboards, research, casting, location search, film/video production, music, voice-overs, transmission copies, channel selection, TV airtime booking, call centre selection and response analysis.
For further info, visit http://www.drtvcentre.com or call David Pearson at The DRTV Centre on 0800 635 9000
For the original version on PRWeb visit: http://www.prweb.com/releases/prweb2012/12/prweb10270333.htmAdvertisement